Need to sell fast

Nov 16, 2014
Real Name
GEOFFREY CORRELL
I’ve got a Ford E450 diesel box truck with 230000 miles on it .
Box has been rebuilt -
New back and side door plus both sides of box.

Inside truck is a -
EZ 35/47 truck mount with 301 hours . It’s like brand new .

Electric vacuum reel
Manual solution line reel
North Star hot box

18 gallon fuel tank in back of truck so you can fill from the pump.

Truck runs great and has close to new tires (I think they have 5000 miles on them )

Box truck has a working lift gate .

Great set up and TM is a beast.

Easy to work on and we have never had any issue with it .

Blew out my back and my cleaning carpet days are behind me unfortunately and need to free up some cash ASAP.

I’m located outside of Nashville if anyone is interested .

Text me anytime
615 305-4977

My name is Jeff

2 years ago we paid approx
$15000 for machine alone.
If someone can send me a deposit and purchase within the next few days then I’ll take $12500

This is for Ford and TM

It’s a once in a lifetime deal so hit me up if any questions & thanks
IMG_4676.JPG
IMG_4676.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG
IMG_4679.JPG
IMG_4680.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_4687.JPG
IMG_4677.JPG
IMG_4688.JPG

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
He said it was a diesel 230 for a diesel isnt bad as long as it isnt a 6.0 if its a 7.3 your golden.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Does anyone have a better way for me to sell the above .
I thought at least one person would have asked at least a question ?
Thanks
Too bad you're not closer and have it in a 10ft box truck. As to your question, I'd post on craigslist...facebook marketplace etc. You're at the will of someone looking for a full set up that happens to have $12k laying around.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Exactly like mine but mine is coupler driven. What is nice if the heat exchanger has a problem, pull it and put a car muffler in it's place and keep going. All stainless frame and waste tank. Mine runs and runs. Has been for the last 5 years without one problem. I have a different diesel heater now but I still have my old North Star heater sitting in a corner of my shop waiting to be installed if my other heater goes down. I do have to admit I had some problems off the start but who doesn't. You can have problems with a name brand $30,000.00 machine. Once you get the bugs worked out of them they will run and they are simple to work on. Heat exchanger is pretty simple on an EZ. Some how my coil plugged on mine so I pulled it. Don't miss it either :).

Nov 16, 2014
Real Name
GEOFFREY CORRELL
What are the dimensions on the box and what has been done to the van?
230k miles is quite a bit of miles. What engine in the van?
It is a diesel so it has a long life ahead of it .
It runs great and we did rebuild the box sides and install new side and rear door.
I’ll have to measure the size of box but I think it’s approx 20 feet long and 9 wide

Nov 16, 2014
Real Name
GEOFFREY CORRELL
Exactly like mine but mine is coupler driven. What is nice if the heat exchanger has a problem, pull it and put a car muffler in it's place and keep going. All stainless frame and waste tank. Mine runs and runs. Has been for the last 5 years without one problem. I have a different diesel heater now but I still have my old North Star heater sitting in a corner of my shop waiting to be installed if my other heater goes down. I do have to admit I had some problems off the start but who doesn't. You can have problems with a name brand $30,000.00 machine. Once you get the bugs worked out of them they will run and they are simple to work on. Heat exchanger is pretty simple on an EZ. Some how my coil plugged on mine so I pulled it. Don't miss it either :).
We have been more then happy with the TM .
It’s a bad ass machine and is more powerful then we have ever had to have. We also had a generator added to it when it was built but only thing we do not like about the generator is the engine has to be wide open to use it and we rarely have to run it wide open.
We ended up putting a inverter on it to run the North Star and it was best thing we did.

It’s a great set up and we have all sorts of wands and a 1 year old CRB we are selling .
We also have 2 tile spinners
Stair wand , upholstery wand , shelving for the truck and all sorts of other items .
Breaks my heart to sell it all but my body has given out. A year ago I was power lifting training and now a year later and I need a 14 hour back surgery and have trouble just walking .
God through me a curve ball and I am honestly mentally crippled.
Just do not understand why this has happened and what’s ahead for me.
I’ll be back one way or another because I’m not now or ever have been a quitter but never had to rebuild with such physical limitations.
My life is dr visits and shuffling around trying to accomplish at least small tasks.
I had to go down and get a Handi cap parking pass the other day and seeing that on my truck almost had me in tears .
I’m blessed to have friends and family but this is a tough spot to be in.
If anyone can help me sell the truck I am wiling to pay them a percentage. I have to sell fast .
I’m on month 5 of no work and no disability yet and will typically take over a year to get it .

Sorry if I sound like I’m whining.
I’m really not but it’s hard to sell something like this and I just do not have the strength to do all it takes to do so.

It is a great set up so if anyone’s interested please contact me or even has any ideas on how to sell it please text me at
615 305-4977
My name is Geoff

This board has saved my ass a few times with job help so I’m hoping someone knows someone who can use this

Thanks all
It is greatly appreciated !!!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
The Ford Diesel 7.3 is great motor, it's not a Cummins, but it's good. How long is your van? Would you consider just selling the van by itself?