jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
I have a 3500 sq ft basement, very dirty from new construction dirt. No mud or anything like that, just very dusty and dirty.

They want me to wipe down the 15 steps.

Use my tile and grout spinner to suck up and remove dirt and dust.

Move about 100 boxes only stacked 1 high and clean under.

where would you be at?

Im thinking about 4 hours of work, .15 cents a sq ft, and maybe $50 for wiping down the stairs.

About $600

Yes/no?

Reactions: A1CS

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
I have a 3500 sq ft basement, very dirty from new construction dirt. No mud or anything like that, just very dusty and dirty.

They want me to wipe down the 15 steps.

Use my tile and grout spinner to suck up and remove dirt and dust.

Move about 100 boxes only stacked 1 high and clean under.

where would you be at?

Im thinking about 4 hours of work, .15 cents a sq ft, and maybe $50 for wiping down the stairs.

About $600

Yes/no?

Too cheap Jay. You need to go for 750. And I bet they will pay 750 too.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
If its really only gonna take 4 hours then heck yea. Great price.

I've done a very similar job and it took me a bit longer. But they wanted the floor very clean so I sprayed down preload with OSR boost. 175 scrubbed it in and then spinner. Looked great.

Go for it.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
If its really only gonna take 4 hours then heck yea. Great price.

I've done a very similar job and it took me a bit longer. But they wanted the floor very clean so I sprayed down preload with OSR boost. 175 scrubbed it in and then spinner. Looked great.

Go for it.

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
thanks all, she went for it, right around $620. I do my own basement and its about 600 sq ft and it takes 45 minutes, so I should be right around 4 hours.

opps, my basement is 900, even better!
Live here by choice, not necessity. You know how you like to complain about how stupid and lazy your generation is? I'm the exception. I'm just soooo stupid for having a $600 a month mortgage, right? My bank statements would make you question your manhood.

God you're an idiot, lol. WTH does "opps" mean you elitist prick? Fail! LMAO!

T

TheEyeball

Jay you might be able to cut an hour or two off dry times by snorting on the floor through your giant pig like nostrils. Have you tried this before? I'm curious to know if it works, and if the CFM you are able to move through those deformed nares is how you were able to land super high quality chicks like a hockey cheerleader.

T

TheEyeball

What in the world is going on between the two of you? lol
Jay likes to pull tigers by the tail, and when he let's go with his flaccid grip and the tiger turns to bite him, he begs for the thread to be locked. But tigers, being vicious, heartless predators, will chase their prey as long and as far as necessary to make sure their tails don't get pulled again.