FB Need some advice. My tm is starving for fuel and I cant figure it out. Brand new fuel pump with

T

Tim Guimond

Need some advice. My tm is starving for fuel and I cant figure it out. Brand new fuel pump with filters when I disconnect from the tm it shoots fuel out fine, as soon as i hook back up the tm power on for a few seconds then does with no gas. Oil change and oil filter is brand new, sparks plugs are brand new, wired are fine, air filter is brand new. Van is completely level so its pumping fuel just fine.i did the spark plug test by unplugging while it's on, does a change in noise on both plugs. I think same issue robs legend was having yesterday?

T

Tim Guimond

If anyone has a trustworthy mechanic near me let me know, we will pay double the going rate just to get it fixed proper and fix whatever else it needs. Seems like my machine gets fixed and it good for a month or less and back to same issues. Machine only has 1000 hours.

A

Aaron Rullamas III

Mine is doing this too. If it's on idle, I get 5- 10 minutes before it starts choking and dies. If it's full throttle, I can get 30-40 minutes and it doesn't choke first, just a clean shut off. Mine has 1300 hours and been to the mechanic a few times and no closer to being fixed.

T

Tim Guimond

Hey at least you get 30-40min I'm at 5-10min and its been repaired and of course same issue keeps occurring. And I do same thing buy everything brand new then get tired and drive to a mechanic and it gets fixed then sure enough same thing