Need professional advise

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
Hey guys, what would be your choice and why? I need to make a decision fast and I'm not sure what one to get. Prochem peak or 570ss I've ran both machine but not long enough to feel good about making the decision without running it by the pros on TMF. thanks in advance to all that respond.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
The Peak and 570SS are not on the same level. Peak would compare better to the 460SS. The Apex competes with the 570SS and they use most of the same parts except the Apex has a larger blower. Same engine.

Between those two I'd probably still take the Peak because I prefer Prochem. Also, if it's a new Peak GTX2 then it will have newer style extra exhaust heat exchanger, but no helix-coil liquid to liquid heat exchanger found on the Apex and 570SS.

Note also that they are owned by the same company and it is possible Prochem machines may be phased out in the not too distant future. There's been talk of an "Apex 570" that is just a 570SS. Stupid idea, in my opinion.

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
The Peak and 570SS are not on the same level. Peak would compare better to the 460SS. The Apex competes with the 570SS and they use most of the same parts except the Apex has a larger blower. Same engine.

Between those two I'd probably still take the Peak because I prefer Prochem. Also, if it's a new Peak GTX2 then it will have newer style extra exhaust heat exchanger, but no helix-coil liquid to liquid heat exchanger found on the Apex and 570SS.

Note also that they are owned by the same company and it is possible Prochem machines may be phased out in the not too distant future. There's been talk of an "Apex 570" that is just a 570SS. Stupid idea, in my opinion.
Thank you for. Prochem it is then.

Reactions: smartcarpetcare

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Based off one response? Man you're easy...:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: