PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Thank you TMF folks,

To all you excellent carpet cleaning, and related industry folks, who helped equip me to do jobs like this, which was for a Property Management co (Thanks Jeff, Frank, Rob, Jimmy, and numerous other cleaners on here, and some beyond), I say thank you.

It has been a spring of variety for me, some apartment move outs, a flood, property management, home owner for sales, realtor for sales, wood floor cleans, overflow from another carpet cleaner, some tile, some upholstery, even a medium sized VCT job. I wonder what summer will hold for me?

I have enjoyed you people and this industry a lot, and I know you have a great industry and future, no matter what floor you aim to restore via surface or deep cleaning.

Reactions: Dafloorman

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Hey Patrick are you located in Harford County????

Hi, I am just across the border, in southern Lancaster county, Pa.

Where are you located?

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
You really did your home work Patrick. Great set up to do a great job.
Thank you Fedri, I know you are an excellent, experienced, carpet cleaner, so I appreciate it.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thank you Fedri, I know you are an excellent, experienced, carpet cleaner, so I appreciate it.
Thanks Patrick, I can see the same thing with you as well, wishing you the best, I like how you are training your son, maybe he can enter in into this trade and work for himself and grow the business and make a good living. My son is 18 and he also worked with me when he was younger and now he is full time with me. Father and son business is great.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Thanks Patrick, I can see the same thing with you as well, wishing you the best, I like how you are training your son, maybe he can enter in into this trade and work for himself and grow the business and make a good living. My son is 18 and he also worked with me when he was younger and now he is full time with me. Father and son business is great.
Congratulations Fedri and son, may the good Lord bless you both, and all your family and friends.

Reactions: sbsscn

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Very Good video patrick
Thanks jeff. I am proud of you and your outstanding work in the industry, .... even tho you dont live near phila!

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Moving blankets from harbor freight and 15 at least corner guards plus 7-10 huggers ---- 90% of your competition doesnt do this and it makes you stand out big time.

Sally's 40 vol peroxide --- not on your chem list and probably the most important one, along with fels.. pretty much ditch all your other spotters other than red remover

vehicle wrap and an extremely extremely clean looking van, I mean f*cking show room ready --- 90% of your competition doesnt have it

zero oil leaks, extremely good hygiene, polished tools, and a well organized truck.

most everyone your competing against cant fathom this level of business and thats why they will always be the $99 guys.

also IMO lose the bonzer it sucks, and definitely re think/eliminate the free room offer... it also sucks

*regarding Bonzer comment. Do you mean sucks in a good or bad way?
Personally i think its great but i just started using it.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Hello folks,

Just did a VCT strip and wax at a church building, using NCL Barebones stripper and 24/7 wax (files too large, wont let them upload).

Also, been doing some carpet jobs, pet urine jobs, and even a basement cement floor urine removal and sealing. Protected two sectionals and a some chairs, used solvent based (Forcefield) and water based protector (Scotchgard, and Gorilla Resistance). I have done a couple floods as well.

Coming up, I (as a subcontractor) have a couple of commercial stores CGD.

I'm hoping to do some wood floor scrub and re-coats. Will see how the rest of the summer and fall turns out.

P.S. Also last week, I went with my son to see Little League World Series. This is the last year 13 yr olds will be eligible to play in it (turning 13 near the end of the season). So, some pretty big young men here, some 200 pound, 6 foot 1 inch.

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_145826541_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20180816_145826541_TOP.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: Dafloorman

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
i saw the bonzer it looks like a hunk of junk

Old saying says "takes one to know one"

But seriously

No it doesn't! Looks and works AWESOME!!!!
Not cheap at all. Extremely well built for its weight class.
I've been owning the bonzer and I cannot find anything wrong with it.

Once you own one and use it, You wont see it as a hunk of junk when its making you
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But I guess you're not into making more$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Old saying says "takes one to know one"

But seriously

No it doesn't! Looks and works AWESOME!!!!
Not cheap at all. Extremely well built for its weight class.
I've been owning the bonzer and I cannot find anything wrong with it.

Once you own one and use it, You wont see it as a hunk of junk when its making you
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But I guess you're not into making more$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
different dirts, your in cali light color sand and dirt,,,, here in the south, it black oily clay loamy dirts that stains on contact.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
different dirts, your in cali light color sand and dirt,,,, here in the south, it black oily clay loamy dirts that stains on contact.

....huh!!?!?!?:confused::unsure:....I do not know how to respond to your comment....

:LOL:

The Bonzer Is the BOMB!!!
The tool is freaking Awesome!!

Im sure it wouldnt matter what kind of dirt it is, Itll clean it right up!
:sneaky::sneaky::cool::cool:

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
I have owned and used as a owner operater all the major top of the line cleaning tools over the last 15 years as listed
prochem...3 jet wand
Prochem 4 jet wand
Proven titanium 6 jet 14" wand
Rx20
Rotovac stair spinner
Zipper wand .4 years
Bomzer...1-2 years

I can say hands down
The b onzer is the best cleaning tool mom the market .....

Now it may not make much difference with a party or smaller tm....

But on a high heat high c fm tm
You can out clean any other tool
And less labor

Reactions: sbsscn

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
VCT Strip and Wax, and Scrub and Recoat

Welcome everyone! Look at the before, during, and after VCT floor shots of this 3,600 square foot tool rental and small engine repair shop! They also sharpen chain saws! Lots of dirt and grime and particles to strip and scrub out of the VCT flooring.

Last edited: