FB - Need opinions everybody: Rotovac or Mytee. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Need opinions everybody: Rotovac or Mytee.

• Thread starter Chris Allprocarpetcare
  • Start date

K

Kevin Wilson

If you are talking about a rotary, Mytee. Mytee doesn't always hit a homerun, but they have been killing it lately. The T-rex, the Eco-17, new vac motors, and customer service is awesome. John has stepped his game way up.

R

Reuben L Brumby

Mytee portables speedsters are some of the best bang for the buck in the industry

Rotovac

Premium VIP
Sep 9, 2009
Real Name
Dan Gibart
Business Location
United States
If you are talking about a rotary, Mytee. Mytee doesn't always hit a homerun, but they have been killing it lately. The T-rex, the Eco-17, new vac motors, and customer service is awesome. John has stepped his game way up.
The Trex & Trex jr have longer dry times than the 360i and the 360xl. You can't clean stairs with the Trex or T-rex jr. The 360i and 360xl, PW, etc. can clean stairs, are way easier to get in and out of your truck (360i is 39lbs vs t-rex at 50lbs), have better agitation, better dry times. The 360i and 360xl are WAY easier to maneuver in a home than the Trex. There's just about every accessory head you could want for your Rotovac so you don't have to buy a CRB or tile tool.

Head to a distributor that sells both or Call Rotovac for a free trial of any rotary and put them to your own test.

Joel A

Sep 12, 2018
Real Name
Joel Locke
Its September 2019, has the opinions of Rotovac or any other similar machines changed? I was reading about the hydro force CX 15. Says it gets 4000 passes a minute. And what about the rotvac power wand? I have a good bit of high rise hallways, restaurants and churches; will this equipment do a quicker and better job?