San Antonio Paving

Sep 8, 2016
San Antonio
www.sanantonioasphaltinstallation.com
Real Name
Nate Smith
Business Location
United States
The site looks great but the problem currently is you have a 404 error when you hit the link you have shown on your site. A quick fix for this is uploading the 'broken link manager' plugin in your wordpress dashboard. This will fix this error and have this broken link directed back to your home page. Hope this helps. Other than that, continue writing good content and keep providing value to your customers.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The site looks great but the problem currently is you have a 404 error when you hit the link you have shown on your site. A quick fix for this is uploading the 'broken link manager' plugin in your wordpress dashboard. This will fix this error and have this broken link directed back to your home page. Hope this helps. Other than that, continue writing good content and keep providing value to your customers.
Some how your posted the same thing like 6 times, if you are on a phone give it a little time to post. Also just out of curiosity do you just do asphalt work or are you also in the cleaning industry? Welcome to TMF

Fast Lane Local

Nov 11, 2016
San Antonio, TX
www.fastlanelocal.com
Real Name
Nate Smith
Business Location
United States
I need an honest opinion. If it sucks let me know. What u like. What u don't like. What would you change. I need to make it look as best as possible so any criticism is more then welcome. This is still work in progress. Nothing is final yet

http://cleanerdesigns.com/northstar/

Thank you
The first thing you have to do is get that 404 message fixed. Get a link checker plugin uploaded on your site and have that link redirected to your home page.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
The first thing you have to do is get that 404 message fixed. Get a link checker plugin uploaded on your site and have that link redirected to your home page.
Read the date the form was posted... The site was being built by cleanerdesigns, and a sample page was on their site... The site is probably up now...

KevinL90

May 2, 2018
Real Name
Kevin Lewis
Seems a little bit slow for me. Maybe you should optimize your pictures?

DavidHerron

Feb 13, 2020
Real Name
David Herron
I know it's late but the site is down, I hope you still run your business.
website is very important, it is like an employee who works when you are sleeping. For example, here is a well-built cleaning page.