Need opinion on my site | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need opinion on my site

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
I need an honest opinion. If it sucks let me know. What u like. What u don't like. What would you change. I need to make it look as best as possible so any criticism is more then welcome. This is still work in progress. Nothing is final yet

http://cleanerdesigns.com/northstar/

Thank you

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
This is how is showing on my phone. Maybe you can put 2 services on one lane and 2 on second. And you are going to get biger font under pictures. Is to small for me. Otherwise loking good and clean

Attachments

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Dont forget the phone number up top. Not visable untill you scroll to the bottom.

Reactions: The Rougarou

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
This is how is showing on my phone. Maybe you can put 2 services on one lane and 2 on second. And you are going to get biger font under pictures. Is to small for me. Otherwise loking good and clean
Phone option is in the making as well.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Glad they are working on your janitorial before they do mine Avdo :)

I like the layout, clean and simple so far.

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic

Lol get in line brother heheh.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

Who's designing yours Mike ?

Have to get mine redone this year, it's really dated

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
That template is bad for ranking on google, almost no content on the home page.

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
I need an honest opinion. If it sucks let me know. What u like. What u don't like. What would you change. I need to make it look as best as possible so any criticism is more then welcome. This is still work in progress. Nothing is final yet

http://cleanerdesigns.com/northstar/

Thank you
The bottom services listed cant be clicked but the highlight as you scroll over them. I clicked on any of the top services and get an error. Error listed below.

WHOOPS!404

It looks like you are lost! Try searching here

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
The bottom services listed cant be clicked but the highlight as you scroll over them. I clicked on any of the top services and get an error. Error listed below.

WHOOPS!404

It looks like you are lost! Try searching here
Still in the making. Beginning stage tho that's why there is an 404 error

Total Cleaning Service

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
Load time was horrible on my phone...make sure u have a fast loading layout for mobile with the phone number where they can just click on it and the dialer opens....you ahoukd unpublish your site while your working on it...search engines still crawl the site and see it with all those dead links etc...get it closer to finished then ask for critique when the content is there

Sent from my SM-N920P using TMF Forums mobile app

Feliz

Apr 9, 2015
Real Name
E.Dieter Martin
The 4 service descriptions with the big image as background should not just shrink but change in numbers and rows if you use smaller screen size: 2x2 for tablets and 1 column and 4 rows for phones.

The service descriptions on the bottom of each service page should be centered when looking at them on a smart phone.

BritFromMontgomery

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Brittany Johnson
Aesthetic-wise, it looks great. I agree with some of the others: a clickable phone number right at the top would really help conversions. And, content-wise, you'll be facing a major uphill battle... in terms of ranking in Google for carpet cleaning terms... if you don't add more content. Not saying it's not doable - it is - but it's so much harder.

I just made a carpet cleaning website for a friend of mine in Montgomery, AL, and made the home page quite long. (If you struggling to come up with content, feel free to "swipe/reword" some of what I wrote: http://www.carpetcleaningmontgomery.com/)... But it's already getting a decent amount of phone calls by showing up on page 1 of Google for some of the phrases prospects are searching for that I've sprinkled throughout.

Anyways, off to a great start. Good luck.

Hey everyone, I'm the new girl. Look forward to learning from you all.

Reactions: The Rougarou

rccva

Jan 31, 2015
www.robertscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Robert Webb
Business Location
United States
Aesthetic-wise, it looks great. I agree with some of the others: a clickable phone number right at the top would really help conversions. And, content-wise, you'll be facing a major uphill battle... in terms of ranking in Google for carpet cleaning terms... if you don't add more content. Not saying it's not doable - it is - but it's so much harder.

I just made a carpet cleaning website for a friend of mine in Montgomery, AL, and made the home page quite long. (If you struggling to come up with content, feel free to "swipe/reword" some of what I wrote: http://www.carpetcleaningmontgomery.com/)... But it's already getting a decent amount of phone calls by showing up on page 1 of Google for some of the phrases prospects are searching for that I've sprinkled throughout.

Hi Brit, nice site, looks similar to mine.
http://Rccva.com

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States

Looks nice - why does everybody use that dumb ass image of the vacuum cleaning carpet? I see it everywhere and it insults the hell outa me! Nothing against you (although you are about to get lambasted because this was your first post - sorry) - I just hate those crappy stock images that I see on lead gen sites all over is all.