Need new residential prespray...

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Was not impressed with bio break, Both Grease eater and powermax are way better. Grease eater has a PH of 9.5 to 10 depending on your water. You will like it for residential work.

racebum

Jul 14, 2010
Oregon
www.mountainviewcarpetcare.com
Real Name
kyle
Business Location
United States
i make my own. chemistry is pretty simple. i typically buy one detergent like formula 90 or finish first and use it to extract. for pre spray the amount of d-limonene i add controls how aggressive it want to make it. source out some 90+% pure and you can make some pre spray that's incredibly strong and only use a couple of products rather than buying all the stuff they have on the shelf at jon don

very very effective at anything food or oil based and strangely effective on some colors as well

spartan orange tough 90 can be cut and used with a pre spray, applied straight as a spotted or even spiked in a TM jug for heavy nastiness in the carpet

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Would like to know what most of you are using for everyday residential cleaning. I was all gung ho on a new product and their rep fell down on me. Now I have almost no chemical on hand and need to get some on its way quick.
Dude, have you not been doing any of the reading of everyone telling everyone what their favorite prespray is? Mean Green, TMF's preload, Biobreak, pros choice Firewater, prochem traffic lane cleaner, I've heard a few talk about some others also