TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Would like to know what most of you are using for everyday residential cleaning. I was all gung ho on a new product and their rep fell down on me. Now I have almost no chemical on hand and need to get some on its way quick.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
If you have a local supplier, purchase what he sells.

Chances are, it will be just as good as the current bulletin board golden girl product of the week.

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Makes perfect sense, but my local supplier is 100 miles away....so if I have to have it shipped in, I may as well order whatever...as long as some less than intelligent shipper doesnt send me chemical via the Post Office

Jun 29, 2011
Real Name
Patrick Benedetto
Business Location
United States
Cobb Dynachem PowerMax for residential and rat nasties. Great Price Great shipping but most important IT WORKS !! Did a school today with lots of soda, coffee, gum, you name it. I used 3 scoops per hydraforce with no metering tip 4 to 1 1/2 was rinsed with dry slurry the other 1/2 was rinsed with Cobbs Stain Resist Powder my guys and the head of the school could tell the difference immediately. SR Powder hands down. took out alot of gum with no extra chems. Check it out !!

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Looking for one that has a ph of 9.5-10. Powermax tests higher than that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
I will say we used powermax on the commercial side with good results in the past

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

Jun 29, 2011
Real Name
Patrick Benedetto
Business Location
United States
But after rinse its about a 9 and its well in the range for stain resist.

A1CS

Feb 24, 2012
South Dakota
www.A-1CarpetService.com
Real Name
Harold Pastian
Business Location
United States

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Bio break powder w/ citrus solv is great for residential. Takes dirt, food, protein, organic stains out. No need for further Boosting, unless it's extreme soiling.

Grand slam is good too but perfer bio

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I like TMF preload and also Matrix Grandslam. I have had very good results with both. Also Brutus by nuclean. I am using the Brutus on the ready bad stuff but they are all good

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Zone Perfect for residential carpet that is moderately soiled. Flex with Citrus Solv if you are getting nasties.

You can order online from www.interlinksupply.com and get shipped from the Nashville warehouse. Should be quick turn-around for most products. There are also Interlink locations in Louisville and near St. Louis (Fenton, MO) if you happen to be travel in any of those cities.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
I have used practically every product named, so far, and some that have yet to be mentioned. They all were outstanding products.

I use PowerMax because it is just as good as the rest and it's price per RTU gallon is less than any of the above.

If, that is, you mix it at 2 oz per gallon (which works fine) and NOT the stupid 8 oz's per gallon that Cobb has on the freaking LABEL!

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Fuss fuss fuss. The stuff works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TMF Forums mobile app

Latest posts