onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
Hey guys i am looking for a cleaner/disinfectant for a possible new job. It is a childrens therapy place, current company is barelly cleaning and definatly not sanitizing. Considerations are that there is clients and staff with chemical/odor sensitivitys. What do you guys like?

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
There are not many disinfectants that do not have odor/chems. You are going to be hard pressed to find anything that is going to disinfect without some risk of someone have some sensitivity. I would find out what specifically they are sensitive to and then narrow the field down from there if you can. That may be why the old company was not able to clean to their satisfaction.

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
Here are two good cleaners green safe , Clean by peroxy is a great all around cleaner

350204_GS_NEUTRAL_DISINFECTANT_CLEANER.PNG

003504_CLEAN_BY_PEROXY.PNG

fla guy

Mar 21, 2014
Hey guys i am looking for a cleaner/disinfectant for a possible new job. It is a childrens therapy place, current company is barelly cleaning and definatly not sanitizing. Considerations are that there is clients and staff with chemical/odor sensitivitys. What do you guys like?
Remember disinfectants need dwell time. Most people spray and wipe which does nothing. This is a common issue. Make sure you follow label directions.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Diversey Virex II 256 in Accumix form is pretty cheap and has a 1:256 mix ratio. You don't have to wipe it as it's a one step product. Has a nice mint smell, but really doesn't smell at all to my nose anyway.

http://diversey.com/distributorzone/catalog?family=30