Need Help!!! PowerClean Freedom XT CFI 2500 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need Help!!! PowerClean Freedom XT CFI 2500

PLJCarpet

Jul 8, 2011
Davenport, FL
Real Name
Esther Plaisimond
Business Location
United States
Well Hello TMF Family,

Truckmount:
CFI 2500
Kohler Aegis 26HP

I have an issue, During a recently maintenance I found out that I have blown out hole in the exhaust manifold at the 90°
bend that goes into the primary exchange. 90° bend elbow, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could at least find the part for this since I've seen a few post on here, stating that PowerClean Industries is out of business. I've really need the assistance on this problem. I burn way too much gas running the mount and losing heat.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I have had a similar issue with both of my Power Clean CFI 3000 machines. Near the engine where the exhaust pipes come together is a galvanized coupler that fails. I have had an exhaust shop weild a collector to the exhaust pipes with a 90 degree bend and then utilize the flange on the old part to repair this problem. I would think that you could do something similar on the top end near the heat exchanger.

Jerry

Nov 12, 2006
Iowa
Happened to mine 3 times! exchanged manifold for a new one(warranty) welded the other times, to much heat near the belts also. I am glad I am done with that machine, sorry.......

team chile

Jan 30, 2010
memphis, tn
Real Name
Frank Jacob
Business Location
United States
Larry White is with Guaranteed Cleaning Supply. He worked for Powerclean before they went out of business. He has access to all of the parts. I recently bought a manifold too. Cost about $250-$300. His number is 708-810-0032. If you are not in too big of a hurry, I would have the part thermal coated. Jet hot is located in Oklahoma and offer a 3 year warranty on the thermal coating.
Hope this helps,
Frank Jacob
PSH CLEANING SERVICE
MEMPHIS, TN

PLJCarpet

Jul 8, 2011
Davenport, FL
Real Name
Esther Plaisimond
Business Location
United States
Thanks GTech12v I will mostly likely try John since he is in the same state as me.

license2Clean

Apr 10, 2008
calif
I have a new exhaust manifold in the box for sale.(fits the freedom 45,complete with exhaust wrap and gaskets.).Paid 275.00..I will sale it for 150.00..

VCWCleaning

Sep 15, 2011
TN
Real Name
Elmer Jackson
Business Location
United States
Hey will one of you all PLEASE PLEASE help me I just purchased a CFI2000 a few months ago it was in a van that had caught on fire ,any way all it did to the machine was mess the breater up and a few other small things that I have ordered , however there are a few thiungs that are disconected and so on, could one of you please sell me a copy of your service and owners manual, I will pay for it ... please my# is 931-349-0362 my email: vcwcleaning[MENTION=6807]Hughes[/MENTION].net, my mailing ad: 312 Pine Valley RD. Cookeville tn 38506, again THANK YOU!