Need help on window cleaning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
I have to submit a quote on this building. My first time so any help would be appreciated. I took a little video to give u an idea

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Bring extra underwear and have your will updated. Hint, $6/pane won't cut it.
Dude there is no $$$$ that could pay me to get up there and clean those windows

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have to submit a quote on this building. My first time so any help would be appreciated. I took a little video to give u an idea

Wow that was crazy. I'd poop my pants if I had to do that.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I'd do it for a regular pay check. ZERO fear of heights when, and only when, I am tied off.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
Here's what you do...

Guess how long it will take you to do a drop. A drop is defined as one section from where you go over the edge to where you get out of the chair. Let's say it's an hour. Now count up how many drops there are and you will have the number of hours it will take you to clean that building. Let's say it's fifty hours and you charge $50 an hour. Submit the bid at $2,500.00. Now if you don't know how long a drop takes don't bid on buildings like this until you do. Go watch it being cleaned by the company that gets the bid or watch videos on not only how to do a building like that but pay close attention to long it takes per drop if you don't know how long a drop takes.

kellyon

Jul 25, 2017
Real Name
kelly grin
It can be quite dangerous, I think it's better to leave it to the professionals. At work we hired professionals from commersial window cleaning service here in Auckland to clean the windows on high-rise skyscrapers. These guy did all work at the highest level.