Direct Mail EDDM - Need help on direct marketing | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Need help on direct marketing

Paul granados

Dec 11, 2014
Real Name
paul granados
I'm trying to get into the eddm I need help making a flyer to make it appealing enough to gain customers attention first time trying the eddm so any help making the flyer and how to make the method work would be appreciated

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
here's the outline you want to use:
Front:
  • Headline
  • Sub-headline
  • 3-5 bullet point benefits
  • “Featured Area” (this can be anything you want: a short paragraph, locally owned blurb, meet the owner, customer testimonial, etc)
  • call to action
  • business info (phone, email, web url, and social media links, etc)
Back:
  • Headline
  • Sub-headline
  • 3-5 bullet point benefits
  • Incentive/coupon(s)
  • “Featured Area” (this can be anything you want: a short paragraph, locally owned blurb, meet the owner, customer testimonial, etc)
  • call to action
  • business info (phone, email, web url, and social media links, etc)
Happy to help where ever I can. Here is an example of one I have done for @Anolog139
upload_2015-10-22_20-0-19.png

Attachments

Reactions: Ray Thomas

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
I'm trying to get into the eddm I need help making a flyer to make it appealing enough to gain customers attention first time trying the eddm so any help making the flyer and how to make the method work would be appreciated
You will need a little bit of money for a serious eddm campaign... don't even bother if you're only looking at like 1-2k addresses. Jmo

I'm actually in the middle of one right now. First wave goes out tomorrow for delivery Saturday.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Get Ryan to design it - don't do it yourself. Be prepared to spend some $. Pick a route and hammer the hell out of it.

Reactions: Ryankettering

Latest posts