Need help on a Bid. Competitive Gov Pricing | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need help on a Bid. Competitive Gov Pricing

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
www.revolutionfloorcare.com
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
Hey everyone. I have a bid that I need to put in for a government building contract that I needed some input on... Here's the basics...

Vinyl Tile: 6700 sq ft... Spray and Buff 2x annually, and 1 more time strip and wax
Tile: 2000 sq ft. 1x Annually
Carpet: 28000 sq ft. 1x annually.

I would most likley be endcapping most, if not all areas, as far as the carpet. If we got this annual, it would be a significant investment on our part, so I don't necessarily want to low ball the price, but I want to be competitive.

Thoughts?

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
Hey everyone. I have a bid that I need to put in for a government building contract that I needed some input on... Here's the basics...

Vinyl Tile: 6700 sq ft... Spray and Buff 2x annually, and 1 more time strip and wax

I would most likley be endcapping most, if not all areas, as far as the carpet. If we got this annual, it would be a significant investment on our part, so I don't necessarily want to low ball the price, but I want to be competitive.

Thoughts?
Let me know how this turn out for you I'm new in the business so I can't put my two cents in there but wish you the best and may God bless you on this venture

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell

Thoughts?
Are you combining some of that in one trip

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
Are you combining some of that in one trip
Your looking at a 6hrs on buffing if not more dust mop ,mop let dry before you start buffing if they tell you the cleaners will have it moped and ready to go you don’t want that been there done that it’s never cleaned right the VCT has the most sq ft to price by the sq ft . Striping and waxing gonna be the payday on the carpet I knew a guy that charged $100.00 first hour then $75 each additional hour if go that route your probley comming off better by the sq ft I’m just starting tile so I have not learned rates on that to help you there

Reactions: Kevin Lietz