Need help from auto detailing pros

cleanserite

Nov 27, 2012
Real Name
ernie kosar
I need a supplier and a Complete list of supplies needed to detail in and out of 20 or more trucks
Send me a list of everything possible that u need from start to finish
Thank u so much if anyone can help

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Engines too?

I'm all over the map when it comes to detailing chemicals so you couldn't get them from one supplier.

I'd look into a steamer if you have that many to do on a regular basis.

cleanserite

Nov 27, 2012
Real Name
ernie kosar
what does detailing means to you. what type of fabrics will you be working on; is there leather involved?
what are the trucks used for

not to be mean but if you don't know what you are doing..... don't do it

Have a carpet cleaning company with 2 trucks brining in half a mil a year I think I know what I'm doing in cleaning I just wanted to know if there was different line of chems for auto and truck detailing

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Have a carpet cleaning company with 2 trucks brining in half a mil a year I think I know what I'm doing in cleaning I just wanted to know if there was different line of chems for auto and truck detailing
yep you know what you are doing. of course.

so why you ask?

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
You have as many if not more choices in detailing chems/tools as you do in carpet cleaning chems/tools. My faves are (I detailed cars when I was young but only do it as a hobby now except for carpet and upholstery in cars trucks and vans.) Detailking.com and chemicalguys.com and autogeek.com for towels and stuff i use theragcompany.com

Jul 24, 2015
San Marcos, California
www.supermariocarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Mario Vucetic
Business Location
United States
Use this company for chemicals http://www.allbriteusa.com/
Quality of chemicals is great and prices are at lease double less than if you use McGuiars.
They sell towels too.
For interior cleaning use this http://www.allbriteusa.com/apc-all-purpose-cleaner.html
It will clean everything and pretty much anything on the inside of a vehicle.
Interior conditioner http://www.allbriteusa.com/prlc-plastic-rubber-leather-conditioner.html
For soap, window cleaner, wheel cleaner, tire conditioner chemicals are straight forward. All Brite has them all.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
"About Stripper Scent
Stripper Scent Air Freshener perfumes the air with the smell of success. Chemical Guys master chemists distilled that ohh-so-familiar scent you won’t smell anywhere else and blended it with natural odor-elimination enzymes for a clean air experience any time. The fun fragrance evokes memories made on the shiny brass poles and in the shadowy private booths of elegant clubs. Was her name Summer? Candy? Cinnamon? Even if you couldn’t take her home, here’s a keepsake for every occasion!"

Oh. My. GOD.

I don't know if I'm crying from laughing so hard, or from sheer despair for the state of mankind.