Need help from all the pros.

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by poccc_2480, Sep 7, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. poccc_2480

poccc_2480 New Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'm stating my new business and I'm shopping for turn key van with truck mount. I saw this at Craigslist. Don't know if this a good buy? Thank you in advance. IMG_0509.jpg

[​IMG]

2. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +25,410 / 58 / -0
    Worth looking in to. I'd try to get him down to no more than $6,000 for both the van and machine. Be sure to inspect it in person and even better take it into a truckmount mechanic and have it inspected.

If you do buy it just realize you are buying an old van with an old machine so it will be important to keep $3000 in savings for repairs. $3,000 is enough to fix just about any catastrophic failure you may run into.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Carlo Pro

Carlo Pro Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +848 / 0 / -0
    Prochem Legend SE is a very good machine.
    How many hours the Truckmount???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,104 / 85 / -0
    It looks decently clean. If it runs out good and has been well maintained then maybe. But never give asking price. At least I don't.

5. poccc_2480

poccc_2480 New Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thank you all for the great advice I will get more info about the machine I will post later.

• Like Like x 1