need help buying prochem blazer

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
buying a 2000 blazer prochem with 700 hundred hours for a backup truck any one have any reviews on the year and model and overall power of the machine

Ron Danahy

Dec 9, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Ron Danahy
Business Location
United States
I am no expert at all but I have a blazer plus guy told me it was an 02-05 he didn't know for sure I have no clue what years they where made.

Anyway I am satisfied with mine #3 blower set at 15hg works fine with 300ft hose runs up to 1200psi got it running in Feb put almost 300 hrs on the meter it takes about 15 min to reach full heat due to a way over sized water box but to holds good heat even on tile jobs

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
buying a 2000 blazer prochem with 700 hundred hours for a backup truck any one have any reviews on the year and model and overall power of the machine
what blower do you have 3lv or 3mv 3mp i was told the 3lv is the best for that unit with 250 cfm campared to 185 cfm for the others i will talked to the seller to see what one it has on monday

L.C

Oct 17, 2010
california
www.monstersteamer.net
Real Name
ludovic castronovo
Business Location
United States
unless you do modifications on it its a weak unit... i have an 18 hp unit i think same blower as the one you buying you looking around 150 to 160 degrree at the wand, maybe 170 if really hot outside... as far as doing a trashed carpet that requires 200ft of vac, then you be in trouble... low heat and weak vac... if you gonna stay at a 150 ft range distance from van then its great..
modifications will make it run like a bigger tm

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
unless you do modifications on it its a weak unit... i have an 18 hp unit i think same blower as the one you buying you looking around 150 to 160 degrree at the wand, maybe 170 if really hot outside... as far as doing a trashed carpet that requires 200ft of vac, then you be in trouble... low heat and weak vac... if you gonna stay at a 150 ft range distance from van then its great..
modifications will make it run like a bigger tm
what modes are you talking about it,s a back up unit so i have no down time but plan to fill it up with jobs as i get busy

L.C

Oct 17, 2010
california
www.monstersteamer.net
Real Name
ludovic castronovo
Business Location
United States
what modes are you talking about it,s a back up unit so i have no down time but plan to fill it up with jobs as i get busy
4 to the door with the devastator filter, 2 inch vac hose all the way to the wand, 2 inch tube wand, glide, add a propane heater, 65,000 btu or bigger..
this simple things will make a huuuge difference... i have no problem going up to 250 ft away from the van using 500 psi with still good dry time, as far as heat i get 240 at the machine.. hotter is better!!... my unit feels like a boxxer 421 or legend size units with better heat..

sparkling clean

May 16, 2012
Real Name
leonard urbina
4 to the door with the devastator filter, 2 inch vac hose all the way to the wand, 2 inch tube wand, glide, add a propane heater, 65,000 btu or bigger..
this simple things will make a huuuge difference... i have no problem going up to 250 ft away from the van using 500 psi with still good dry time, as far as heat i get 240 at the machine.. hotter is better!!... my unit feels like a boxxer 421 or legend size units with better heat..
do you think 5000 grand for the truckmount and trailer plus reel and hoses and wand is the right price