Need help asap please.....PO's on Invoice | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need help asap please.....PO's on Invoice

Jul 9, 2017
Real Name
stephanie barber
One of our new customers emailed me today and ask me to include this (slmg-0899) on my invoice. I don't know what I'm suppose to do with it exactly. I don't want to remove my invoice number its how I keep track of the clients acct so should this be placed somewhere specific? I know this is most likely an amateur question but I haven't used one of these before, please someone educate me :)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Real Name
stephanie barber
I'm just not sure if I include this under my invoice number or if i need to insert a new area for this to go because she also requested that i include it on all future invoices

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I'm just not sure if I include this under my invoice number or if i need to insert a new area for this to go because she also requested that i include it on all future invoices
Sounds like its the Purchase Order (PO #) she wants to assign to all of your invoices. Most likely it will help her on her end track expenses as they will know everything for that PO# will be for your cleaning services.

I would continue to use your own invoice number for your records but indicate her number in a separate area for her on your invoice.

This is my best guess and a probable scenario.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
We have alot of customers that require po numbers to be on the invoice for payment. I have a comments section on my invoice my guys just type or write it in that space.

Reactions: Luky