Need feedback on van wrap design

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
Hey guys,
Would love some feedback. Here is a new design I am putting together for my van. I decided to do very little printed vinyl because it sun fades so much faster than cut vinyl. Also it sometimes seems to distort the message and just make it hard to read IMHO. So this is setup to be mostly cut vinyl, but look wrapish from the rear. Premiervantryweb.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Excellent wrap...few know that less is more

I couldn't agree more. That wrap has "stand out" power. :AddEmoticons0423:

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
Excellent wrap...few know that less is more

This is the mantra that I am trying to live my life by.

The whole wrap is clean and readable. It's great that you have the number/website as well.

The only thing that I might lose is the number under the text. I think it distracts from the ease of remembering 719-CARPETS

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
This is the mantra that I am trying to live my life by.

The whole wrap is clean and readable. It's great that you have the number/website as well.

The only thing that I might lose is the number under the text. I think it distracts from the ease of remembering 719-CARPETS

Some phones don't have the letters on the keypads....I think it's a good idea...plus some people are just retarded.

Also the website domain is brilliant...

2clean

Jan 14, 2010
Kentucky
Real Name
Ed Coons
Business Location
United States
Thank you everybody. I think i'm gonna tweek it ablittle and put the deposit down. It looks like it will only cost about 1200. Which is pretty good for the amount of vinyl being used.

Sounds like a really good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk