CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
@CCWorks here is your chance to get your equipment out of the garage and actually make some money with it :)

Thanks for the tag notice, But I have to pass.

I have no auto to move my stuff and I have a lot of stuff. I use a portable.
I can get the job done if I can use their electric and hot water, as I know how and have the chems and tools, but I take two times longer in time of what a TM system can do.
I also am no longer in business to clean for some one other then friends or friends of friends.

Bob the floor guy

Jan 6, 2014
saint marys, pa
Real Name
robert perlick
Since you want to pass, can u recommend somebody. She's a little picky but also understands about wear and tear. The carpet is 12 years old. As we were talking she mentioned some cleaners vacuum before, and wear booties which impressed her. Sounds to me like she could be a good long term high end custy. Her husband is a retired pharmacist. The actual town is comstock.
Oh also they would need stain removal experience.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Since you want to pass, can u recommend somebody. She's a little picky but also understands about wear and tear. The carpet is 12 years old. As we were talking she mentioned some cleaners vacuum before, and wear booties which impressed her. Sounds to me like she could be a good long term high end custy. Her husband is a retired pharmacist. The actual town is comstock.
Oh also they would need stain removal experience.

I talked to this guy and he uses a rotovac, I seen them on the job, seemed like a good service.
I pass him my domain name, as I could no longer afford it.
And did not want Bob or Dustin and a few others to get it as they advertised and acted like they owned my business name and would not stop..

www.GRcarpetcleaning.com

Last edited:

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Nathan Koets and Paul Lucas are rug washers in the area. You can find them on Facebook easily. They know most of the carpet cleaners in the area and could make an informed reccommendation.

Reactions: CCWorks