Need advice on Powerclean Freedom. Possible part out.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 21, 2009
Real Name
Michael Lica
Business Location
United States
The engine stopped on monday. Turn the key and you can hear it spinning but no valves moving. Took it to the local TM mechanic at Interlink and was told it would need a new engine or rebuild probably busted gear. Since it's an older unit I decided to get a new TM instead of investing in this one. Meanwhile I still have this. Am I better off selling the whole thing as is or selling parts? It had 2250 hours on it before it died. Everything is pretty clean and well maintained. Much of the exhaust is just over a year old.

It's currently in a heated building in Livonia, MI. Make me an offer or advice appreciated.
Here's a quick video I took to show all the details.

Attachments

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
You still have this? What kind of price you looking for it? (Ive been running a ETM system so not sure what gas units go for)

And would you be willing to ship it to Canada if it is available?

J.C.S. Vt

Oct 14, 2017
Real Name
Josh Shangraw
I would also appreciate knowing the price since I have a similar powerclean unit and would love to pick up a spare

Apr 21, 2009
Real Name
Michael Lica
Business Location
United States
Yes I still have this. Not sure what's involved with shipping something like this or what it would cost.
Not even sure what it's worth to be honest. So still looking for advice on the best option. If someone would pick it up I'd take a reasonable offer just to get it out of my Nephew's shop at this point.

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
The engine stopped on monday. Turn the key and you can hear it spinning but no valves moving. Took it to the local TM mechanic at Interlink and was told it would need a new engine or rebuild probably busted gear. Since it's an older unit I decided to get a new TM instead of investing in this one. Meanwhile I still have this. Am I better off selling the whole thing as is or selling parts? It had 2250 hours on it before it died. Everything is pretty clean and well maintained. Much of the exhaust is just over a year old.

It's currently in a heated building in Livonia, MI. Make me an offer or advice appreciated.
what size is the the blower? 36 45 47

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge

see what shipping is to cal 93023 commercial drop

Apr 21, 2009
Real Name
Michael Lica
Business Location
United States
The Model # on the blower is 47 U-Ram DSL.

So I'll assume that's the size you're asking about. I'll see if I can find out some info on shipping. Any idea what the weight is on these things?

Apr 21, 2009
Real Name
Michael Lica
Business Location
United States
Sorry I have not found out shipping yet. I haven't had a chance to get over to measure it for a proper quote. However there is a sale pending for someone local. I will update if that deal goes through or it's still for sale soon.