Need advice on cleaning hotel carpets using Encap

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
From the sound of it, either naan bread (unleavened, stuffed with herbs and taters and very tasty) or papadums (made with lentil flour, delicious with chutney or raita).

Dunno if I'd eat either one after it was "cured" in a motel room, though. That's more mystery protein than I care to ingest. Ugh.
Sounds like the Naan. If I recall he had a very heavy accent. They looked yellow, smelled strong, and yup looked like herbs and stuff. They were kinda clear but I think it’s because they weren’t dry yet. They literally had them on the floors, opened all the drawers, beds, sink area, it was gross.

May 20, 2017
Real Name
Gregory Stiel
After doing Marriott Sheraton and Hilton work 500/1000 forms at a crack for over 40 years. I would suggest you invest in a better HWE. I used a Steam Genie electric truck mount. It fills and empties its self. I would set it up in the linen room on each floor and use the hotels hot water. I could go from end to end. I could do 50 75 rooms of carpet drapes and upholstery a weekend. They had to block off at least one entire floor for me ( Usely two). Do not let them run you around from floor to floor. You will loose your ass. I just happen to have a well maintained one I would sell if your interested. If you need some advice let me know. gfstiel@yahoo.com

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
A local motel here in our town invited me to bid cleaning their rooms. Actual cleaning not carpets. He got mad at me because I thought he was kidding. He wanted to pay $3.00 a room! When I asked him how much in US Dollars, well that’s when he got mad!
Dude you are looking at it all wrong, at $3.00 a room they will give you all the work you could ever handle; think of the volume. You could easily do $45 a day and make $1350 a month, lol.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
After doing Marriott Sheraton and Hilton work 500/1000 forms at a crack for over 40 years. I would suggest you invest in a better HWE. I used a Steam Genie electric truck mount. It fills and empties its self. I would set it up in the linen room on each floor and use the hotels hot water. I could go from end to end. I could do 50 75 rooms of carpet drapes and upholstery a weekend. They had to block off at least one entire floor for me ( Usely two). Do not let them run you around from floor to floor. You will loose your ass. I just happen to have a well maintained one I would sell if your interested. If you need some advice let me know. gfstiel@yahoo.com
Is 500/1000 forms at a crack $500-1,000 a day?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Dude you are looking at it all wrong, at $3.00 a room they will give you all the work you could ever handle; think of the volume. You could easily do $45 a day and make $1350 a month, lol.
Lol, too bad they only have 12 rooms! He told me proudly “some days you could clean up to 4 room!” Wow, $12 tempting!