Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Finally ready to release 2 truck mounts. The only hold up at the moment is a name. We have tentatively came up with a name. One will be a 1 wand and the other a 2 wand version. Any names appreciated.

nissan nv empty 1.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Allen's Folly
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that in my life...my speech therapist as a child said I’d never be able to speak right...my class cited me least likely to succeed...you can’t date and marry a cheerleader...the marriage won’t last 1 year...you can’t buy a house with your low income...you can’t start a business you don’t know how...you can’t start a forum...why would a carpet cleaner need a YouTube channel...no one will buy chemicals from a carpet cleaner...you can’t open a rug spa you don’t know anything about rugs...you can’t start an online school what do you know about teaching...you will never be a millionaire...he must be selling drugs to live in our neighborhood. Honestly I love limitations placed upon me by others. When others say “he can’t, I say why can’t I? It creates the perfect friction to take sand and make pearls.

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that in my life...my speech therapist as a child said I’d never be able to speak right...my class cited me least likely to succeed...you can’t date and marry a cheerleader...the marriage won’t last 1 year...you can’t buy a house with your low income...you can’t start a business you don’t know how...you can’t start a forum...why would a carpet cleaner need a YouTube channel...no one will buy chemicals from a carpet cleaner...you can’t open a rug spa you don’t know anything about rugs...you can’t start an online school what do you know about teaching...you will never be a millionaire...he must be selling drugs to live in our neighborhood. Honestly I love limitations placed upon me by others. When others say “he can’t, I say why can’t I? It creates the perfect friction to take sand and make pearls.

Totally. I know of a lot of smart people who don't really try anything out. They don't do super well financially. I also have a brother who was basically a straight C student, didn't graduate high school, and is probably technically a millionaire now, still in his 20s.

Back to the name, how about "Rob's steam n suck express". :cool:

Idk, maybe like "Hurricane", or maybe better, name it like how the high end car manufacturers name them. Lower end cars have names- Alero, Camry, etc. Fancy cars have names like Mercedes 550 S, Lexus is 550, etc. "TMF 300" "TMF 600"

Reactions: admin and rob allen

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I was really teasing you Rob.

Maybe something like Dynamo, Pinnacle, Firestarter lol

Reactions: rob allen