Need a Hypro 2340B-P Pressure Pump | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need a Hypro 2340B-P Pressure Pump

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
They don't have what I need. I have already spent $400 trying to have this one repaired. Could have purchased a pump for that much. Anyway, if anyone has one lying around your shop, I am willing to purchase one. I guess I could get one from Kleen Rite. Or, heaven forbid, that I wake up stupid and try to get one from Steambrite. Grrrrr.

On Second thought, if I ever get stupid enough to do Steambrite again, someone please do an involuntary commitment to the local nut house on me. Go to the judge and tell him I am incompetent to take care of my own affairs and as evidence you could present a sales ticket from Steambrite.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
They don't have what I need. I have already spent $400 trying to have this one repaired. Could have purchased a pump for that much. Anyway, if anyone has one lying around your shop, I am willing to purchase one. I guess I could get one from Kleen Rite. Or, heaven forbid, that I wake up stupid and try to get one from Steambrite. Grrrrr.

On Second thought, if I ever get stupid enough to do Steambrite again, someone please do an involuntary commitment to the local nut house on me. Go to the judge and tell him I am incompetent to take care of my own affairs and as evidence you could present a sales ticket from Steambrite.
If you can't find a good used one it looks like Kleen-rite or Steambrite one or the other is your best bet. Both have the same price on it looks like at 408 . Some places want over 900 for that thing. Go figure. https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-12467-hypro-2340b-pump-42-gpm-2500-psi.aspx

I had a bad experience with both these places. I will still order from Steambrite if I felt I needed to, but not anything that there is even the slightest chance I could possibly have to return it. Since this pump is warranted through the manufacturer I don't see a problem. Kleenrite appears to put stuff on their site that they don't really have in stock. Last time I called them I think they said it would take several weeks to get me what I needed. I was NOT happy with them.

Last edited:

barefoot

Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO
Real Name
dave sigler
Business Location
United States
I got a new 2345b-p. slightly higher gpm capabilty (4.7)and higher pressure cability (2500 psi)

Same dimensions as 2430b-p for easy replacement . $405 w/ credit card (phone) incudes 2-3 day priority mail.

100% rating on ebay w/ over 200 transactions.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Never had a problem with steambrite, theyre awesome!!