Need a hydraulic Hose | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need a hydraulic Hose

Joe280

May 31, 2012
Real Name
Jose s
Hi

My Hose just explode on my boxxer 421, I tried to get it a replacement but seems to be very expensive Don Jon has it for $313 any one knows if is another place where I can get it cheaper? because it's seems like is too expensive for 5 foot hose
Thank you
Hose, 5/16 x 49 1/2 Teflon w/ 3/8 FJIC
Model #

000-068-644

hm-068644-ea_1.jpg

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
any hose shop or hydraulic store industrial can make you that hose while you wait for around 50 bucks or under, Get it done faster bring a 6 pack of beer for a tip.

Reactions: Joe280

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Orielly auto parts makes hydraulic hoses fairly cheap, if you have one near you.

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
Napa auto parts make them on the spot for me. average cost around $60.

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
If you have a Tractor Supply near you, you can get a 48" hydraulic hose for about $25 or less ready made. You would just have to get a couple swivel ends which they also stock to hook it up.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Setting up an account with a hydraulic hose company is one best things we ever did.

Joe280

May 31, 2012
Real Name
Jose s
Thank you for all the help!
I going to take the hose to a tractor part place that I just found and see if the can make me a identical hose!!
I been busy trying to fix my machine every time something new comes, first the machine lost completely the pressure when I finally find out that the pressure regulator was the problem some one here recommended a store where I can get it half price less than don Jon , I bought it and change it , than when I started the machine to test it works! But the pressure stopped because the hose exploded and leaks very badly (that's the hose on the post), now I just found that the waste tank leaks it had a big hole where is the handle to empty the water, I just unmount the tank and take to a place where can do welding aluminum very hard to find a place but I find just one place they want to change me $300 I feel like is too expensive but I have no choice I have to take tomorrow for repair, this is happening because I been so lazy on maintaining my machine, now I really know that we have to do maintenance regularly :(

Joe280

May 31, 2012
Real Name
Jose s
Thank you for all the help!
I going to take the hose to a tractor part place that I just found and see if the can make me a identical hose!!
I been busy trying to fix my machine every time something new comes, first the machine lost completely the pressure when I finally find out that the pressure regulator was the problem some one here recommended a store where I can get it half price less than don Jon , I bought it and change it , than when I started the machine to test it works! But the pressure stopped because the hose exploded and leaks very badly (that's the hose on the post), now I just found that the waste tank leaks it had a big hole where is the handle to empty the water, I just unmount the tank and take to a place where can do welding aluminum very hard to find a place but I find just one place they want to change me $300 I feel like is too expensive but I have no choice I have to take tomorrow for repair, this is happening because I been so lazy on maintaining my machine, now I really know that we have to do maintenance regularly :(
tank
20200107_210116.jpg

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Cut it out and install a 2" bulkhead, or find someone in your area that welds aluminum

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke