Need a Check Valve Y strainer

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I need a 3/8" Check Valve Y strainer for my last step injection that can handle 250 degrees and rated for 1500 psi at least... I cant seem to find anything that fits that description. Only option I have seen is Jon Don selling Prochem Parts that cost more then the entire injection system... Anybody got a lead on this? I dont even care if it has a strainer, i just need the check valve... I had bought a 3/8" check valve and turns out the hole for the water to flow through is tiny, like smaller then 1/8", so it is useless..

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
got a picture of what you need? I have tons of parts
Thanks bro I think I got it... Installing and testing tomorrow... Otherwise Prochem makes one looks kinda like this only it is all one piece... But very expensive...

Attachments

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Thanks bro I think I got it... Installing and testing tomorrow... Otherwise Prochem makes one looks kinda like this only it is all one piece... But very expensive...
How expensive John?

And I may have a guy. Let me know if your solution does not work out.
They do custom fittings.

Reactions: john gerding

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
How expensive John?

And I may have a guy. Let me know if your solution does not work out.
They do custom fittings.
over $300 for the prochem manifold... Its crazy for just some brass and springs...lol

Reactions: Spazznout

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Pretty sure JE Adam's makes one that fits that category. Do you have a description of the plumbing set up and temps seen with a fuel fired unit that would need to see those temps post burner?