Need a carpet cleaner in Glendale, Wisconsin (emergency) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Need a carpet cleaner in Glendale, Wisconsin (emergency)

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
If there is anyone in or near Glendale I need to get in touch with you. There is a customer in Glendale that had someone soak her carpet and now her carpet stinks. Can someone reputable please call me,. (336) 995-8314.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Its near Milwaukee. I know a guy down there - I think his company name is King Richards carpet cleaning. He is VERY picky and owner/operator. Thing is I haven't talked to him in many years. His name is Rick Pyne.

Let me know if you would like me to try and reach him

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Phone: (262) 790-6877 206 Enterprise Rd STE 150, Delafield, WI 53018

longkenn

May 7, 2011
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
This lady got bamboozled by some wet and jet hack. Left carpets soaking wet now they stink. Probably spray with an enzyme will fix it but the lady was in tears. She found my website and called me and I am trying to find someone that will help her without ripping her off even further.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
So how did it turn out? Was he able to rescue her from the musty fusties?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I got in touch with Rick and he is calling her as we speak! Thank you very much!
your welcome. Rick is a top notch guy. You can be sure he will solve her problem.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
So how did it turn out? Was he able to rescue her from the musty fusties?
I believe he is going by there tomorrow. So, I will not know anything until after that. This lady had unexpectedly lost her father and then shortly after her mother passed away from cancer that she didn't know she had. She was in tears because she paid some clown $320 to soak her carpet. After talking to Rick, I was sure he could take care of her carpet problem.

sforsmann

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Steve Forsmann
I believe he is going by there tomorrow. So, I will not know anything until after that. This lady had unexpectedly lost her father and then shortly after her mother passed away from cancer that she didn't know she had. She was in tears because she paid some clown $320 to soak her carpet. After talking to Rick, I was sure he could take care of her carpet problem.
If it works out, then that is what this forum is about!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TMF Forums mobile app