Nautilus Portable Extractor Carpet Cleaning Machine by Interlink Supply | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nautilus Portable Extractor Carpet Cleaning Machine by Interlink Supply

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Interlinks new product Nautilus Portable Extractor Carpet Cleaning Machine seems to be pretty much on point, no I have not tested it out but would love to try it out soon as possible to see what all the hypes about!

I have a pretty massive commercial account coming about and would love to give this bad boy a test run on my adventure. The cost is super affordable too which seems to make it even a better offer more than ever imo.......but we will see! on with the real reviews eh!?

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
It's hard to see the value of this machine. It's got a single stack, so sub-optimal for parallel, and it's got very low lift numbers for a series machine. It's confusing as to why.

On top of that "Maximum Lift, or Maximum Air Flow. It's your call." Who wrote that? Why would anyone want maximum lift? Is someone going to go into the house and try to move the fridge with it? Are there a lot of situations where one has to use the extractor to move bowling balls? Is the machine expected to pull unsightly tree stumps, when necessary? What good is lift for carpets? It's all about air flow, they just don't realize that parallel gives more air flow in some situations, series in others. If they don't know that, why would I trust them in their design? It's basic stuff.

It's just too ugly, even if it did perform. It's truly grotesque. Something out of a horror movie. With a lame plot, like Rip goes on and on about how portables suck, while at the same time the operator goes from parallel to series, and this opens up an extra-dimensional rift, where portables use humans to clean. This indignant portable, now with maximum lift, goes after Rip and wands his ass, and turns him into an upholstery tool. He still won't shut up about how he'd rather have a truck mount heating his pressure hose, so the diabolical Nautilus turns him into a red stain, and the unsuspecting owner eliminates Rip with Red Relief, before realizing the true nature of the Nautilus, as it uses its maximum lift to banzai his balls.

Cut to a distributor in Michigan. Jim Beam walks in to replace his vacuum motor (even though, as we all know, CA parts never, ever fail). While Jim is tranquilizing the distributor with his talk of his portable truck mount, we pan slowly to the left, in a dark corner, where the possessed Nautilus can be heard mocking the Jaguar 6.6 saying it's one six short of showing its true nature, and boasting it can give it a bigger hose than the 2012-2013 ever had. It proves it by pointing to what is now known as the Rug Nurse, after its degradation from the Nautilus.

Keith Kool Shannon

Dec 9, 2011
WA
Real Name
Keith Shannon
Business Location
United States
I like the looks of it. One part of the description says that switching from parallel to series is better for tile cleaning.

Keith Kool Shannon

Dec 9, 2011
WA
Real Name
Keith Shannon
Business Location
United States
I wonder if in place of the wand you could strap a 360i on it. I bet they'd sell a lot more if it could!

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
Sorry to dissapoint you guys. One of these has been sitting at my non-interlink supplierfor over a month now. It is nothing to be impressed by, all the extra features mean is a larger size. It is 2 times larger than anything i have seen and heavier. Better have a trailer with a ramp and never need to go up stairs. Soo many better options out there.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Once upon a time, a Ninja and a King Cobra fell in love. They had a rolling housekeeper's cart serve as midwife and... a Nautilus was born.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
Looks and sounds exiting. But is it really? I like the look as well, and to caddy all the essentials on board is really neat. I use a porty as little as possible, and am looking for something along the lines of this. I just sold my CA Recoil as it was replaced by my big TM. I was looking for something like this machine that is attractive, user friendly, and powerful. 9 million CFM and 1000 yards of waterlift please. Oh, 1 cord and only 10 amp draw. OK?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Sorry to dissapoint you guys. One of these has been sitting at my non-interlink supplierfor over a month now. It is nothing to be impressed by, all the extra features mean is a larger size. It is 2 times larger than anything i have seen and heavier. Better have a trailer with a ramp and never need to go up stairs. Soo many better options out there.

I'm am not sure what you have been looking at. The Nautilus is 3" higher and 2" wider than our Olympus machines. There are other machines that are bigger than the Nautilus. Most of the extra height is the handle design to make it easier to load and unload. Nautilus models run 3 to 5 pounds lighter than similar Olympus models. The wheels on the handle make it easy to roll into a van or pick-up truck or move up stairs.

So a little taller but lighter and very easy to load.

Reactions: rugslayer

Dan the carpetman

May 23, 2012
Real Name
Daniel Lofsten
I am really interested in this machine. I am looking for something I could clean Tile & Grout on the high rise buildings were my Truckmount can't get,and plus I need a new portable extractor.

Anymore feedback on this machine?

Larry Cobb

Mar 25, 2007
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Larry Cobb
Lots of hi-perf portables on the market now.

Compare ALL the machines out there,

to see which model fits your cleaning operation the best.

Larry Cobb

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I am really interested in this machine. I am looking for something I could clean Tile & Grout on the high rise buildings were my Truckmount can't get,and plus I need a new portable extractor.

Anymore feedback on this machine?
If there is an Interlink distributor anywhere nearby, I suggest stopping in and trying it out. Many distributors will have areas you can test carpet cleaning and tiling cleaning capabilities. When possible, it beats buying something based on a photo or description.

We continue to hear positive feedback from new users. A leaky pump connection is the only complaint I have heard. We changed the way that connections is put together to make sure it will not happen again.

Reactions: Dan the carpetman