Nautilus MXE-500APF | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nautilus MXE-500APF

Kevin’s ain’t

Jul 4, 2020
Real Name
Kevin
Another thing to think about is that when you upgrade to a tm later on the nautilus will be too bulky to fit in your loaded truck. You rather buy a smaller much more compact unit so later on if your tm is down for service you can easily fit your porty in your van as a back up usage.

Kevin’s ain’t

Jul 4, 2020
Real Name
Kevin
That’s a good point.. although after years in the business I swear I’ve learned to master packing a truck full to the brim.. I’m assuming you guys understand but yes absolutely I’ll look into dimensions, weight, etc. thank you

Reactions: Fedri

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
Mine fits right in there with the truckmount I don’t like unloading it & loading it though

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I used to load a Nautilus in my old van all the time with plenty of room. Just need to make sure you set yourself up right. I like the Nautilus for a one man crew because of the wheels on the handles. Just tilt it and slide it right in and out no issues.

Reactions: gordon qian

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
I own a nautilus MXE auto fill and auto pump out 500 psi. Have done a lot of carpets and it may take a little longer it has worked good and no big issues. The only issue I have had is one of the vacuum motors will shut off when it gets overheated. So I have a separate fan blow on machine when cleaning.
you probably have the earlier models, the newer ones has two cooling fans attached to its sides (mxe-500m). In addition, my local distributors made sure it comes with the 12 gauge copper wires (which theoretically can handle 20 amps/2400w), so it won't ever overheat.

mbrandt

Apr 5, 2011
Wisconsin
Real Name
Mark Brandt
Business Location
United States
My nautilus has two fans One vacuum motor will still overheat if I don’t put an extra fan blowing on it