Nautilus MXE-500AP 8.4 motors

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Tested my machine again today and i feel like its ready for full time use now...finally. I ran the machine in a room where there wasnt much airflow, the machine only got warm not hot like with the previous motors. Ran for over a hour.
Besides that test i did a water recovery test (the best i knew how). I used a 5 gal bucket and filled it right below where the rings start on the bucket. I didnt use any prespray becauae i didnt want it to affect the test. After i used all of the solution i dumped it back into a 5 gal bucket i had approx. 1 inch less than what i started with. If I had to put a % on it i would said 92%, after all it is a platinum rated extractor which means it recovers atleast 90% of the water.

Sent from my SM-N920P using TMF Forums mobile app
edde37edac90fe4b3d15ba74e49fff81.jpg
65263a42eabb130a44ed3960be83f594.jpg

Hi, Can you tell me what extractor you are using? Not the Jag 8.4? Thanks, Pat

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Machine name is in the title I started this thread because there wasn't very much info out there. Nautalius is a good machine but they should have made videos about it and showed it in use. Nautalius mxe-500ap

Gotcha. Thanks. Duh, but when I enter a thread from a google search, on page 16 or so, I want to make sure what Im looking at here. Ok, thanks for nice reply. Pat

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
I have the Nautilis with 8.4 vac and have not had any issues with my machine overheating I currently use in a high-rise hotel buildings I do 12 to 15 rooms at a time and the hallways too. performance of this machine is outstanding I use it with the Roto vac 360 and a 2 jet wand . The only drawback to this machine is the heat but you’re never going to get what you get with a TM but I use the carpet brush head for my 360 which does a great job This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

Last edited:

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I have the Nautilis with 8.4 vac and have not had any issues with my machine overheating I currently use in a high-rise hotel buildings I do 12 to 15 rooms at a time and the hallways too. performance of this machine is outstanding I use it with the Roto vac 360 and a 2 jet wand . The only drawback to this machine is the heat but you’re never going to get what you get with a TM but I use the carpet brush head for my 360 which does a great job This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
So does it run the 360 good

Latest posts