Nautilus MXE-500AP 8.4 motors | Page 17 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nautilus MXE-500AP 8.4 motors

Discussion in 'Portable Carpet Cleaning' started by Total Cleaning Service, Sep 8, 2016.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. PATRICK YANELLO

PATRICK YANELLO New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Male
    Wannabe cleaning flooring and furniture
    Lancaster, PA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hi, Can you tell me what extractor you are using? Not the Jag 8.4? Thanks, Pat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Total Cleaning Service

Total Cleaning Service Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +458 / 3 / -0
    Machine name is in the title I started this thread because there wasn't very much info out there. Nautalius is a good machine but they should have made videos about it and showed it in use. Nautalius mxe-500ap

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. PATRICK YANELLO

PATRICK YANELLO New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Male
    Wannabe cleaning flooring and furniture
    Lancaster, PA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Gotcha. Thanks. Duh, but when I enter a thread from a google search, on page 16 or so, I want to make sure what Im looking at here. Ok, thanks for nice reply. Pat

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    #324 WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    I have the Nautilis with 8.4 vac and have not had any issues with my machine overheating I currently use in a high-rise hotel buildings I do 12 to 15 rooms at a time and the hallways too. performance of this machine is outstanding I use it with the Roto vac 360 and a 2 jet wand . The only drawback to this machine is the heat but you’re never going to get what you get with a TM but I use the carpet brush head for my 360 which does a great job This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jtsunbrite

Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2015
    Male
    Houston, Texas
    Ratings:
    +4,675 / 11 / -0
    So does it run the 360 good

6. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com Active Member

Sep 12, 2013