United States

XM_Industries

Aug 11, 2010
Georgia
Real Name
Brent Armstrong
Business Location
United States
Looks great, isn't it amazing how renters treat the rental properties. We had a couple small ones in Arkansas that we sold a few months ago, actually got into one where the living room was covered in engine oil! we learned the guy was rebuilding engines in the house while watching tv after talking with a few neighbors. Carpets were covered in dust, grease, break cleaner, and just about everything else you could think of.

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
IMG_1332.JPGIMG_1333.jpgIMG_1336.JPGIMG_1337.jpgIMG_1338.jpgIMG_1339.jpg

Here are some pics of a basic cleaning I did not trying to hijack the thread just adding to it pre vac, pre-spray, dwell, wand and deodorize these carpets were probably the worst i have done with this great of a result. The lady did not want any spotting done just a basic clean i boosted pre-spray with a little citrus solve

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
Looks great, isn't it amazing how renters treat the rental properties. We had a couple small ones in Arkansas that we sold a few months ago, actually got into one where the living room was covered in engine oil! we learned the guy was rebuilding engines in the house while watching tv after talking with a few neighbors. Carpets were covered in dust, grease, break cleaner, and just about everything else you could think of.

I have rebuilt engines on the living room carpet before.... the trick is to lay down some plastic first! In my younger years I even spray painted car parts in my bedroom, then I would bake them in the oven on 150! Of course this was all done when my parents weren't home! My mom caught on after she found black paint on her oven mitts!

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Good job and wemcome to the business!

I love renters. A lot of my business comes from rental properties. It's amazing how some just destroy the property. I hate to see the messes some of them leave, but hey, it keeps me busy!