keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Bed bugs, fleas, loose dog that's aggressive, persons being an asshole or uppity will get em turned down real quick
Exactly freakin bugs. I dont walk i run. And once i left all my cloths behind lol. Fkn bugs can have em. Aggressive animals im not to worried about. But the damn things have a habit of shitting on my work. Im serious ive seen dogs crap or piss on my floors before im done at least a dozen times. And the last few times i left it. Yep fk that. Put the mut away. Put the runaway cat away. Or i walk away. That pic above was oy about a month ago. Dog pissed for like 45 seconds straight. Lol i left it. Here was while ripping carpet out. I left that too. Came back monday it was gone.
20200102_170742.jpg

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
If I don't like their attitude. NO CARPET CLEANING FOR YOU!!!!!!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I turn down every job. I only clean for Trump.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
1. Not willing to pay my prices and the one who negotiates the prices. Just yesterday I dumped another cheap ass customer of mine, she called and said I need sofa cleaning. I later on texted her the price for a sofa and a loveseat $215, she told me that you did it for me for $100 3-4 years ago, I already know where the conversation was going and I wrote back saying thank you I won't accept the job. Then she replies back telling me that this is not professional and calls me immediately and after our conversation I told her to look for another company that is willing to do the job for $100. I blocked her from my phone, and today she has some nerve to message me back saying you are right that there were millions of others who can do this service....

2. A small job that is 40 plus km away from my area.

3. The customer didn't got ready for me and I would leave their premises, for example they had a painting job done and when I get there tons of their stuff is on the floor where you can't find space to walk, and he would ask me to help to clear things that will take my energy and time.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Exactly freakin bugs. I dont walk i run. And once i left all my cloths behind lol. Fkn bugs can have em. Aggressive animals im not to worried about. But the damn things have a habit of shitting on my work. Im serious ive seen dogs crap or piss on my floors before im done at least a dozen times. And the last few times i left it. Yep fk that. Put the mut away. Put the runaway cat away. Or i walk away. That pic above was oy about a month ago. Dog pissed for like 45 seconds straight. Lol i left it. Here was while ripping carpet out. I left that too. Came back monday it was gone.
View attachment 89495
LOL That is funny, I get pisses on my cover sheets but poop is another level.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
1. Not willing to pay my prices and the one who negotiates the prices. Just yesterday I dumped another cheap ass customer of mine, she called and said I need sofa cleaning. I later on texted her the price for a sofa and a loveseat $215, she told me that you did it for me for $100 3-4 years ago, I already know where the conversation was going and I wrote back saying thank you I won't accept the job. Then she replies back telling me that this is not professional and calls me immediately and after our conversation I told her to look for another company that is willing to do the job for $100. I blocked her from my phone, and today she has some nerve to message me back saying you are right that there were millions of others who can do this service....

2. A small job that is 40 plus km away from my area.

3. The customer didn't got ready for me and I would leave their premises, for example they had a painting job done and when I get there tons of their stuff is on the floor where you can't find space to walk, and he would ask me to help to clear things that will take my energy and time.
Thats not a bad price either $215. I imagine nicer furniture pieces with natural fibers might even be more.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thats not a bad price either $215. I imagine nicer furniture pieces with natural fibers might even be more.
Yep the price of $215 is for a synthetic fiber. Higher end will be more. We live in an expensive city, the house prices are averaging $900-$1 million. $215 is still cheap, I have seen $300 just for one sofa.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
LOL That is funny, I get pisses on my cover sheets but poop is another level.
Lol thats actually the old carpet pad. We were leaving for the day. And i walked through to turn out the lights and found this pile on the floor. I made sure all my pad and carpet remained rolled up till i was putting it in. And the bastard still pissed on it lol. Luckilly i was done that area. Fkd up thing is the people were home. My helpers ripped out the old rug so i didnt see it. But ill bet that basement was his personal climate controlled bathroom.