Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I sent him pm's a few times. Sounds like you have a bigger problem than he does.

he don't come here no more

guess a phone call is just too hard for you.

andy is not here but I am

send him what you owe him

how hard can it be

Back to the post at hand

you cant go wrong with the scooter line of portables

they are a good company and have pretty good customer service.

over the years for odds and ends they have never let me down.
Your an idiot. I have no phone number. Get a life.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Hello guys! Stumbled on this thread while searching for specs on a namco jr. Thinking of picking up a cheap used one for doing my own carpets. (I left the business a year ago)

Anyway s, I wasnt going to coment on the disscussion about my missing stair tool until I saw the post were rick called odin an "idiot"

Nope hes not an Idiot, he's a good freind!

I m an easy going guy and totally left it up to rick as to wheather or not he sent me the stair tool. He choose not to , (even thuogh I gave him 2 free mytee inline filters) so thats fine with me . I never made a stink about. With rick, However ....

Odin is not an easy going guy lol. He does what a good friend would do.... stick up for his freinds. Thanks Odin .

I only told him about the stair tool deal because he and rick were potentially gonna do business over the namco.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Hello guys! Stumbled on this thread while searching for specs on a namco jr. Thinking of picking up a cheap used one for doing my own carpets. (I left the business a year ago)

Anyway s, I wasnt going to coment on the disscussion about my missing stair tool until I saw the post were rick called odin an "idiot"

I m an easy going guy and totally left it up to rick as to wheather or not he sent me the stair tool. He choose not to , (even thuogh I gave him 2 free mytee inline filters) so thats fine with me . I never made a stink about. With rick, However ....

Odin is not an easy going guy lol. He does what a good friend would do.... stick up for his freinds. Thanks Odin .

I only told him about the stair tool deal because he and rick were potentially gonna do business over the namco.
Two mytee inline filters? Please refresh my memory please that was over 5 years ago. I had a stair tool for years for you but I don’t know if I had the address. If I hurt his feelings about the idiot thing I’m sorry. I didn’t call him that for just the stair tool thing. If you’re asking for a stair now, I’ll find one for you. Nice to hear from you.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

Ok I remember the filters. Sorry. I didn’t remember the exact conversation about the tool but I don’t have a telephone number for you. Then time went by and too much was happening around here, the death of my wife’s grandmother, and my brother being drunk at work and two growing boy and you got shuffled to the dark area in my barely functional brain. Sorry , what do you want me to do for you now?

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
No. I left it up to you, and I never pressed you on it. Last thing I rember was you said your were going to send it but never did. You say you had a bunch of stuff going on. I understand . Im over it.

just dont call Odin an idiot for somthing that you didnt follow thru with. I have no hard feelings about it Rick.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
No. I left it up to you, and I never pressed you on it. Last thing I rember was you said your were going to send it but never did. You say you had a bunch of stuff going on. I understand . Im over it.

just dont call Odin an idiot for somthing that you didnt follow thru with. I have no hard feelings about it Rick.
He needs to have you get a hold of me instead of calling me out on this forum. He’s your friend not mine. Next time he can PM me. If you need a tool I’ll try to locate one. I’m very sorry.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
He needs to have you get a hold of me instead of calling me out on this forum. He’s your friend not mine. Next time he can PM me. If you need a tool I’ll try to locate one. I’m very sorry.
. I did get ahold of you , you said you were going to send it. And never did. You also had my phone number and address

You forgot and are sorry. Thats fine with me.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
. I did get ahold of you , you said you were going to send it. And never did. You also had my phone number and address

You forgot and are sorry. Thats fine with me.
Then I was wrong, I’m very sorry. I don’t recall exactly. If you need something please don’t hesitate to ask me. I OWE you.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
I've owned enough Namco, and many other portable machines over the years. the stock Beast directly from Namco packed a serious punch. like Odin did with the beast he sold, I changed the plumbing to all 2", and that truly made that machine a cleaning monster. drawback on that machine was its weight. 150+lbs. but the good part was with all that power, you rarely had to take it anywhere out of the truck. if you had to climb stairs, the upright design made it very easy to use going up stairs provided you had good legs and back.

the little scooter on the other hand is much smaller, probably 60 lbs max. single cord, dual 2 stage, 100 psi stock.
I used mine when I actively cleaned, mostly for upholstery and small carpet jobs. I still have the lil scooter but have not used it for quite some time other than my own personal use.

I changed the vac motors and up'd the pump to 220 psi a few years ago. nice little machine. the drawback is there is no fresh water tank so you either draw from a bucket or tub, or do as I did. hook directly to hot water faucet, or an added fresh tank I sat on the lid. worked very well for what I needed at the time.

from many years experience I can say this....the Namco machines are built like aluminum tanks!
Old post but trying to verify that the new Beasts seem to come with fresh water tanks and waste tank. Actually Namco's site says the Beast has these two tanks. http://www.namcomfg.com/namco3/shop/item.aspx?itemid=477
I believe this means that with the new Beast you no longer have to get water from a tub or customer sink and also no longer have to dump water into a customer toilet or run a hose outside because the unit catches the waste water.

Am I understanding this correctly? thoughts welcome!