Peachy Clean

Sep 24, 2021
www.peachycleancrossroads.com
Real Name
Maddi Delaney
So I have a Namco husky that a friend sold me gave me a while back and it worked great at first but now when I run it..it starts to smell like burning plastic. I've taken care of it and kept it clean and no obstructions anywhere visible stuck in it. I've taken off the bottom cover and inspected all the visible wires/connections and nothing looks abnormal or melted/warped..called Namco in Dallas and they were literally no help. Any ideas on what the deal is with it guys? And how difficult is it to change out the pump on these? Does anyone have a recommendation for where to get a replacement pump for it that won't cost me an arm and a leg? Thanks in advance

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
So, as I see it this machine has no cleaning solution tank, just a recovery tank? I've heard good things about the machine itself.

While it's running, take a short section (about 5 feet) of 1.5" vac hose when you smell the burning smell and direct it to different areas under the machine to try and pinpoint where the smell is coming from.

I can't imagine the pump would be that pricy if you need a new oine.