Mytee's new CRB $1,299

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Ok...there have been so many versions put out and i did not keep up with who made a trouble free swivel...only reason i said the devastator without it...i like how the head is designed, it looks like vac would be crazy on it.

I've heard the new Devastator wand heads has fantastic suction. But I don't one the new model. I won two of the older models with swivel heads and they work perfectly.

Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Hard to see the wink eye after the post. I started doing same because emojis rarely work in app.
I figured as much but thought to be sure I should post a worthy shot.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Steve after I scrub just like in that pic, I still crevice it along the baseboards. If there is a small tight area which there were no traffic then I would not scrub it, just crevice it because there is no traffic at all.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Id like to get a smaller lighter CRB . i have a Duplex DP420 now and although it works great its to big for small areas and weighs a ton, something like 60+ lbs. I work mostly on hard surfaces so a smaller CRB would be nice to use for residential T&G.
I use the 15 inch CRB (TMF), and I think it's a very nice size for tile and carpet. Not sure why a 10 inch would be better, and I don't think it would be for me. Not sure what serious or key advantage I would gain with a 10 inch over the 15 inch. I know the price of a 10 is less than a 15 (Brush Pro).
I have both 10" & 15". My techs as well as myself prefer the 10. Much lighter and easier to maneuver around furniture and better in tight spaces. Also, perfect size for stairs. 15" too big for stairs.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Everyone has their own preferences, what ever works for each individual as long as the customers are happy that is what it really matters.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I have both 10" & 15". My techs as well as myself prefer the 10. Much lighter and easier to maneuver around furniture and better in tight spaces. Also, perfect size for stairs. 15" too big for stairs.
Yes, the 15 inch and up can be for wider open spaces. I guess it's kind of, sorta, in some ways, like an Oreck vs. a 175.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Steve after I scrub just like in that pic, I still crevice it along the baseboards. If there is a small tight area which there were no traffic then I would not scrub it, just crevice it because there is no traffic at all.
Fedri, We get the picture buddy. ;)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes, the 15 inch and up can be for wider open spaces. I guess it's kind of, sorta, in some ways, like an Oreck vs. a 175.
Correct. The Oreck is a toy compared to a 175.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Instead of scrubbing I use my crevice tool to pick up the hair and the dust from the sides/corners and tight areas. The crb does not pick up any dog hair Johnny ;).
Well we're going to have to disagree because my CRB gets all that dog hair up.
If you say a crb doesn't pick up dog hair you've obviously never used one.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ooo come on you are joking right? I prefer crb over 175 any day. But crb will leave a lot of dust balls on the carpet and that still needs to be vacuumed, this is what I meant. I am repeating myself again but some of you guys don't get it. The sides along the edges and the tight space will need to be vacuumed using a crevice tool, but instead if you scrub a non traffic tight space then you still will vacuum the hair balls, so instead I just vacuum the tight spaces because there is no traffic, just dust that needs to be vacuumed. Simple!!

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Ooo come on you are joking right? I prefer crb over 175 any day. But crb will leave a lot of dust balls on the carpet and that still needs to be vacuumed, this is what I meant. I am repeating myself again but some of you guys don't get it. The sides along the edges and the tight space will need to be vacuumed using a crevice tool, but instead if you scrub a non traffic tight space then you still will vacuum the hair balls, so instead I just vacuum the tight spaces because there is no traffic, just dust that needs to be vacuumed. Simple!!
Ok. I see what you're saying now. Try using the renevators. That will help a lot.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I use a 15" crb and any space that is greater
Ok. I see what you're saying now. Try using the renevators. That will help a lot.
I love to use the renovators to collect all of those balls but for some reason when I use the renos with in few uses the gear strips, :), I got the cheap china made strong dry, I don't know why this would happen? Any clue?

Edited: Probably it is a china made?

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
That is true. I also use a crevice tool but I do it post clean. I like the small brush actually although it comes with several different accessories. I use it for hard surface floors , upholstery stairs edges etc.
0111181036.jpg

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
The new mytee CRB is tempting to buy and is a great price. But I really do like Robs TMF 15inch one. Defiantly going to be hard which one to get.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The new mytee CRB is tempting to buy and is a great price. But I really do like Robs TMF 15inch one. Defiantly going to be hard which one to get.
Kyle we are making a huge upgrade to our unit very soon. Watch for it!