Mytee Water Hog to clean carpet?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Settled a Bently it is. Is the jetting set for my use with the water hog. What would be the psi range?
You will love it, just don't forget to grease the swivel head at least once a month and it will last you for a long time. Not to mention it glides very easily on most carpet types, also has 5 jets for good flushing with its unique glide have a good recover. For pressure depending what type of carpet you are cleaning and how bad the condition is. Filthy Polyester I would crank it up to 500 psi, nylon I would use it at the lower pressure, same thing with upholstery.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

sctcal50

May 9, 2018
Real Name
Charles Calhoun
You will love it, just don't forget to grease the swivel head at least once a month and it will last you for a long time. Not to mention it glides very easily on most carpet types, also has 5 jets for good flushing with its unique glide have a good recover. For pressure depending what type of carpet you are cleaning and how bad the condition is. Filthy Polyester I would crank it up to 500 psi, nylon I would use it at the lower pressure, same thing with upholstery.