Mytee wand tile spinner with portable?

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I have a chance to buy used mytee spinner at decent price, any body have any experience with using one? Only problem is i only have 500 psi to work with, i know i should use a tile wand instead because of low pressure, either way tile Nd grout i use groutmaster, scrub grout with shark and or 175, than rinse. Mytee website claims you can use spinner from 500psi-3000psi, opinions appreciated

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have a chance to buy used mytee spinner at decent price, any body have any experience with using one? Only problem is i only have 500 psi to work with, i know i should use a tile wand instead because of low pressure, either way tile Nd grout i use groutmaster, scrub grout with shark and or 175, than rinse. Mytee website claims you can use spinner from 500psi-3000psi, opinions appreciated
with 500 psi will not be as effective as a 800-1000 psi. For 500 psi get the gekko wand is a better option perfect for residential and small commercial jobs. You just have to pre scub the grout line and extract.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Ill be trying to shop for a used gekko wand, ive seen some new no brand 4 jet tile wands in the 220-300 range but have heard really good things about the gekko brand. Was excited about mytee spinner because it claims that you can use it with low pressure (500psi) i am also shopping for a powerful used pressure washer to do pw, and possibly convert the pw to work with tile wand and or spinner

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ill be trying to shop for a used gekko wand, ive seen some new no brand 4 jet tile wands in the 220-300 range but have heard really good things about the gekko brand. Was excited about mytee spinner because it claims that you can use it with low pressure (500psi) i am also shopping for a powerful used pressure washer to do pw, and possibly convert the pw to work with tile wand and or spinner
If you can test it with your 500 psi before buying it will be great. I have tested a hydro force spinner with 500 psi, yes it did spin but was not effective at all, you can still rinse the tiles, the reason I didn't buy it because it won't get the corners, and that is an extra work, gekko wand does it all. I have tried other brands but gekko was the best, the other brands left the floor too wet, yes they were cheaper but not worth it.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have this pump, claims up to 800 psi although i was told to keep it at 500 psi max to prolife the pump. And its supposibly rated for 2.2gpm
Contact steambrite and speak to Donald regards to this pump.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
@Fedri i messaged donald at steam brite via email last year never got a response. Ended up getting a killer deal thru offer up bunch of carpet related items one of them happen to be old 1 jet gekko wand will post pic later tommorrow

Reactions: Fedri

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You need to maintain GPM and psi and I'm afraid of 500 PSI pump is not going to cut the mustard. You can get yourself a pressure washer though and solve the problem.

Reactions: Fedri