mytee-trex jr for sale brand new in box | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

mytee-trex jr for sale brand new in box

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Would you recommend just getting the regular T-Rex over the jr. We do mostly occupied residentials but have a few commercial accounts.

That's a tough one. You're gonna just have to get one of each. :) That's what I did. :)

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Would you recommend just getting the regular T-Rex over the jr. We do mostly occupied residentials but have a few commercial accounts.

How big are your commercial account? Is it CGD?

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
What size blower do you run?

I run a Jr. with a 36...kicks booty.

If I ran a 45 or higher...I'd be running Sr.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
What size blower do you run?

I run a Jr. with a 36...kicks booty.

If I ran a 45 or higher...I'd be running Sr.
We have a hydramaster CDS 4.8

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
3000-6000
The Mytee T Rex would cover more area faster since it is bigger. You can also use it in residential, I did for many years. But the T Rex Jr. is smaller, lighter, and better suited for smaller areas. I'd say as long as you're not a small guy, go with the T Rex. It'll just be a pain if you have to carry it up a lot of stairs. But get the Flex star head for CGD work. You can always get the T Rex Jr. later on. That's what I did.

Reactions: Fedri

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
The Mytee T Rex would cover more area faster since it is bigger. You can also use it in residential, I did for many years. But the T Rex Jr. is smaller, lighter, and better suited for smaller areas. I'd say as long as you're not a small guy, go with the T Rex. It'll just be a pain if you have to carry it up a lot of stairs. But get the Flex star head for CGD work. You can always get the T Rex Jr. later on. That's what I did.
Got it, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo