Mytee T-Rex or T=Rex Jr | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee T-Rex or T=Rex Jr

leofloors

Apr 21, 2007
Placerville, Ca
www.tile-cleaning-pros.com
Real Name
Marc Leonetti
Quick question to all you T-Rex owners... I recently purchased a T-Rex Jr and when I it I noticed that the larger T-Rex was shipped to me instead of the Jr. My issue is that I don't know if I will want to deal with the extra weight of the original. It is 69 lbs vs 50 lbs for the Jr. I understand that the larger one will clean faster in open areas but it may be too big for furnished homes (95% of my work are furnished homes). My other concern is dealing with the issues of returning the big one and having to wait for the new one. Not sure if I really want to wait or deal with that. So, what are your thoughts? Should I keep the one that was shipped to me or get it replaced for the Jr. which is what I ordered in the first place... and please don't accuse me of trying to take advantage of a wrongly shipped unit. It would probably cost the company more in the extra shipping to have it replaced than what was lost by shipping me the incorrect unit.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Quick question to all you T-Rex owners... I recently purchased a T-Rex Jr and when I it I noticed that the larger T-Rex was shipped to me instead of the Jr. My issue is that I don't know if I will want to deal with the extra weight of the original. It is 69 lbs vs 50 lbs for the Jr. I understand that the larger one will clean faster in open areas but it may be too big for furnished homes (95% of my work are furnished homes). My other concern is dealing with the issues of returning the big one and having to wait for the new one. Not sure if I really want to wait or deal with that. So, what are your thoughts? Should I keep the one that was shipped to me or get it replaced for the Jr. which is what I ordered in the first place... and please don't accuse me of trying to take advantage of a wrongly shipped unit. It would probably cost the company more in the extra shipping to have it replaced than what was lost by shipping me the incorrect unit.
I got both and both can work on furnished areas, very tight areas just use the wand and then continue with the trex. By the way I would prefer the trex over the jr because of its weight, sometimes I do pre scrubbing and the heavier weight helps a lot. I have the block for it.