Mytee T Rex Jr. Was "Downtown" Paulie Brown Talking Trash?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
OK!..... I'll "Spill da BEANS" LOL..One project is an upholstery Vac attachment that has the Grime Reaper built into it....Kill 2 birds with one stone sorta speak.

That's an awesome idea Dave! I'm gonna become the go to review guy around here soon so keep me in your thoughts! ;)

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That's an awesome idea Dave! I'm gonna become the go to review guy around here soon so keep me in your thoughts! ;)
Oh you Know it Jose, you'll be one of First to get a prototype for testing BEFORE I release it! Unlike other Mfgs that come to mind! Yeah ''You MFGS..you know who I'm Talkin' Bout!

Reactions: cwill

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Oh you Know it Jose, you'll be one of First to get a prototype for testing BEFORE I release it! Unlike other Mfgs that come to mind! Yeah ''You MFGS..you know who I'm Talkin' Bout!

Hell yeahhhhhh! Regardless of the outcome, I promise to make a killer video review of it in return! Where's @Troyster btw? Have you talk to him Dave?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Promise you wont Tape it if it SUCKS! lol

I'm sure it will be a great tool!

In other news, not very Mexican but how about an avocado chicken sandwich with bread toasted in olive oil, garlic salt, chipotle mayo and some banana peppers?

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1426370067.507226.jpg

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Lol hell yeah, retail is for suckers. I just ordered $1,200 in Mytee equipment last week, finally getting into the blue. Now, does Mytee have love for the Mexicans? Come on John, gotta feel the love!

They damn well do have love for mexicans. John says he is italian but I suspect he has mexican blood in him. The way he used to work over that poor Ed Valentine, was all mexican, Julio Cesar Chavez grade.

Last edited:

likenew89

Jul 24, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
Real Name
dan
Always looking for a discount, huh, Jose? If you were a real Mexican, you wouldn't wait for him to use it but instead, beat him up and take the box. Mexicans are born fighters and a credit to boxing. Now, go lay that South Dakota degenerate flat on his ass.

You can then report your results back to John L., although he might ask, "How did you get it?" "Sorry, John but your guy didn't last a round. Next time, you might not want to send one to a hillbilly just as long as there is an equipment-hungry mexican on TMF.".
Are you getting butt sore duranda?

Don't confuse the time you last in the sack with my fighting skills.

likenew89

Jul 24, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
Real Name
dan
It's not my call, nor do I care but you don't know sh1t besides how to henpeck and poke jabs at other members. If TMF had a dick head list for members, you would be my head honcho but at least John L. seems to like you.
It's just hard for me to translate your self indulged, self proclaimed, God of carpet cleaning trash language.

You crowned yourself.

I only poke jabs at the ones who have trouble with humility and need some help back to earth

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
It's just hard for me to translate your self indulged, self proclaimed, God of carpet cleaning trash language.

You crowned yourself.

I only poke jabs at the ones who have trouble with humility and need some help back to earth
How could a borderline imbecile possibly aid me in regaining my humility? You make me feel like Einstein.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Talk (phone to him all the time) he's on The Other Worldwide Cleaners Board which I got Banned from in Short Order..Fukka's didn't like my jokes!
That's funny.

Reactions: Allied