Mytee products | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee products

Jt cleaner

Feb 14, 2020
Real Name
Jt hamm
Hi guys,

Researching water hog and air hog I see several different pictures and descriptions of what seems to be the same product, or differnt product with same description . Maybe there are newer versions or something...any help would be appreciated.

Air Hog I see 7303, 7303lx and 7303 version 2
Water Hog 7304 I see pics with and without Chemical metering, and with without faucet fill hose....some pics have 2 ports on front one is adjustable pump and other is solution nozzle, some discriptions/pics have just one port for the adjustable pump

Are there specific numbers I should be looking for as I only see water hog with 7304 but obviously different pics...see below

Which numbers should I be ordering to get the latest products?water hog 1.jpgwater hog 2.png

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Hi guys,

Researching water hog and air hog I see several different pictures and descriptions of what seems to be the same product, or differnt product with same description . Maybe there are newer versions or something...any help would be appreciated.

Water Hog 7304 I see pics with and without Chemical metering, and with without faucet fill hose....some pics have 2 ports on front one is adjustable pump and other is solution nozzle, some discriptions/pics have just one port for the adjustable pump

Are there specific numbers I should be looking for as I only see water hog with 7304 but obviously different pics...see below

Which numbers should I be ordering to get the latest products?View attachment 92806View attachment 92805
Buy from Mytee, they have current versions of the item.
Some other vendors may have older stuff that is not made any more.
Or call Mytee and ask where your local distributor is, and see if they have the latest items.

Jt cleaner

Feb 14, 2020
Real Name
Jt hamm
Thanks for the reply ccworks.....mytee does not sell direct that I can see....and I have called and left a message with someone there at Mytee who may be on vacation....no response yet. Checked TMF site as well they dont have both listed.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Hi guys,

Which numbers should I be ordering to get the latest products?View attachment 92806View attachment 92805
The latest air hog is
7303LX Air Hog™ Vacuum Booster

latest water hog
7304 Water Hog™ Pressure Sprayer

Reactions: ACP and CCWorks

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
I bought my Water Hog from Steambrite and it came with faucet fill, chemical meter, and rinse jug.

Jt cleaner

Feb 14, 2020
Real Name
Jt hamm
I bought my Water Hog from Steambrite and it came with faucet fill, chemical meter, and rinse jug.
Thanks G Borris, I guess thats my issue ....some have a pic of it without those things showing. Also, jmo, Id rather clean tile and grout with a toothbrush than do business with Steam Brite. ......................Fedri, thanks but again, I have seen version 2 on 7303lx, and there have been several water hogs/air hogs all seemingly having the same model number. This is pretty confusing, and still no response from Mytee after I called and left a message with a human for the sales folks to call. Hopefully john L will see this post and respond.

Reactions: Fedri