mytee orbital? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

mytee orbital?

ventman929

Premium VIP
Mar 2, 2013
Real Name
dominic navarro
what ever happened to the pad machine they were to introduce? I believe initially it was to be January? obviously February has come to pass, then their site said available in march. and now closing in on end of april, still no machine?
reminds me of years ago when they were going to introduce an air duct cleaning machine but never materialized!
anyone know the story?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
what ever happened to the pad machine they were to introduce? I believe initially it was to be January? obviously February has come to pass, then their site said available in march. and now closing in on end of april, still no machine?
reminds me of years ago when they were going to introduce an air duct cleaning machine but never materialized!
anyone know the story?
Consider the new Gravity by Orbot.

Link;
https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/machines/products/hos-gravity

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
first batch went out this month. I got mine today. will be able to test it nd decide if I should keep it. I need to find something to replace the orbit which was not to my taste. I got a trinity on the way as well.
I like my trinity cleans well, still haven't figured out the best way to use it on tile n grout. To fast IMO can get messy and tried to make a splash guard but wheels n base were awkward so never worked well

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I like my trinity cleans well, still haven't figured out the best way to use it on tile n grout. To fast IMO can get messy and tried to make a splash guard but wheels n base were awkward so never worked well
thank you, I tried cleaning tile with my square machine and it did get messy. I would think I could get the same results with any other orbital since they work in a similar fashion and the ony thing taht chages is the shape. but by doing some research I figured that the square machine can't remember which brand, and the orbot have exactly the same motor. some will have it slightly modified to meet specs but the manufacturer that I spoke to over in china told me the names of a few that he makes the motors for.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Minimal solution laid down did help, also I never lowered the speed. Thought about it but never did. Works great on carpet though

tig

Jun 12, 2013
Real Name
tyler rowland
thank you, I tried cleaning tile with my square machine and it did get messy. I would think I could get the same results with any other orbital since they work in a similar fashion and the ony thing taht chages is the shape. but by doing some research I figured that the square machine can't remember which brand, and the orbot have exactly the same motor. some will have it slightly modified to meet specs but the manufacturer that I spoke to over in china told me the names of a few that he makes the motors for.
I really like using the square machine for t&g. I get zero splash using Square Scrub astro pads or ETC astro pads. My square machine is a true 14X20, so the Square Scrub brush and astro pad combo doesn't work well with my machine (it is only like 13X18, but does clean the floor absolutely great, with next to zero splash too. Just ordered a new brush call the Malish Sonic Scrub brush a true 14X20 size, am looking forward to it, looks like it is a zero splash brush also, and with flared bristles to get into corners and along edges real good, I ordered mine and it was only $129 whereas the Square Scrub brush and pad combo was like $300.

I have two square machines, the one I use for t&g cleaning is the slower speed 1750rpm, I have a fast speed one too 3500, that does cause splash.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I really like using the square machine for t&g. I get zero splash using Square Scrub astro pads or ETC astro pads. My square machine is a true 14X20, so the Square Scrub brush and astro pad combo doesn't work well with my machine (it is only like 13X18, but does clean the floor absolutely great, with next to zero splash too. Just ordered a new brush call the Malish Sonic Scrub brush a true 14X20 size, am looking forward to it, looks like it is a zero splash brush also, and with flared bristles to get into corners and along edges real good, I ordered mine and it was only $129 whereas the Square Scrub brush and pad combo was like $300.

I have two square machines, the one I use for t&g cleaning is the slower speed 1750rpm, I have a fast speed one too 3500, that does cause splash.
Tyler..never used either of those but it AMAZES me how one can Hate a machine while another one Loves it!.. Crazy Eh?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Gravity for Encap isn't as good as spray Encap
Thats a new one on me. It worked great for me for 15 years running through gravity fed Cimex.

tagman

Apr 28, 2016
Real Name
Tim Grafton
Hi, new to your forum. Just got word that our order for our ECO-17 was shipped yesterday. Could someone give me the name of the best place to buy chem. and pads for our new OP machines?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hi, new to your forum. Just got word that our order for our ECO-17 was shipped yesterday. Could someone give me the name of the best place to buy chem. and pads for our new OP machines?
I get my stuff from @Damon Williams. Here's his Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/padlife/

I also like Vacaway for my uncap juice as well.

Reactions: aloha one