Mytee OP machine

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
A new Mytee OP machine is arriving today. Gonna use it tonight at a facility I've cleaned for 12 years with a variety of tools: Cimex, LowBoy, Dual speed Rotary, Trinity Freedom, variable speed Rotary, Whittaker. It will be fun to see how long it takes compared to past cleanings. About 6000 sf of cubicles in one area and really greasy carpets in the production area....they make medical stands used by most hospitals.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Ups screwed up... The machine comes in 2 boxes.... One arrived, the motor and housing, wheels... The other will be here on Monday .... So will test it out on another of my favorite facilities next week. It sure is pretty and with the stainless shroud will stay nice for a long time.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Ups screwed up... The machine comes in 2 boxes.... One arrived, the motor and housing, wheels... The other will be here on Monday .... So will test it out on another of my favorite facilities next week. It sure is pretty and with the stainless shroud will stay nice for a long time.
:(

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall

hmm what can Brown do for you :D

Larry33

Apr 17, 2016
Real Name
Ben k
I also just got the mytee eco-17. Fired up for the first time today and apparently the motor housing was dented during shipping and the fan blade under it was hitting it making a very bad sound. I called and they are sending me the new parts to fix it. A little annoying but they were nice about it and even are throwing in 2 free microfiber pads. The machine seems very well built but its a heavy one. Def need a ramp for it

Reactions: Paul Brown

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
hmm what can Brown do for you :D
Just got home.....4.6 hrs of running my variable speed Rotary for $1065.00....good job but I'm beat.... Walking up my drivrway, there's the second box for the Mytee op...at least I can bolt it on and try it out tomorrow.
...the 300 rpm rotary did a great job tonight.......

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I also just got the mytee eco-17. Fired up for the first time today and apparently the motor housing was dented during shipping and the fan blade under it was hitting it making a very bad sound. I called and they are sending me the new parts to fix it. A little annoying but they were nice about it and even are throwing in 2 free microfiber pads. The machine seems very well built but its a heavy one. Def need a ramp for it
Mine was packed well but I haven't heard it run yet...I bought a ramp from harbor Freight tools foldable 6' long. I put stair tread at 20" intervals on the ramp....loading one of my rotates in the rain this past March I slipped trying to push it up the last bit....the stair grit made it safer.

Reactions: keep it clean

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Put mine together this morning and cleaned my L icing room, family room and the tile and grout in the kitchen. This is a smooth machine, but heavy. I'll need to use the ramp when putting it in the van. I think Mytee is testing a 15" version intended for residential use. I'm going to run my trinity freedom and this new Mytee back to back next week.....

Larry33

Apr 17, 2016
Real Name
Ben k
Put mine together this morning and cleaned my L icing room, family room and the tile and grout in the kitchen. This is a smooth machine, but heavy. I'll need to use the ramp when putting it in the van. I think Mytee is testing a 15" version intended for residential use. I'm going to run my trinity freedom and this new Mytee back to back next week.....

Cool. I told ya its heavy! I actually just got the ramp that rob allen posted about in the ramp thread. It works good. I had one from harbor freight but took it back.

What pads do you use for tile and grout on the mytee eco 17??

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Mike, the 300 rpm rotary is an amazing tool. It is very efficient in the hands of a trained operator.
The new Mytee think is really a versatile machine. I think oscillating pad machines in general are very versatile because you can put a newcomer on the machine and he will clean just as well as you do with a very short period of training. Rotaries have a longer learning curve....

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Paul......I know you have a Trinity Freedom. What pads do you think work best on commercial carpet. I just odered some Bonnet Pro, Pro Cotton Blend and was wondering if you use them on your Freedom.
Microfiber seem to work ok but Superzorbs get torn up fast. I've never tried Glads.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Mine was packed well but I haven't heard it run yet...I bought a ramp from harbor Freight tools foldable 6' long. I put stair tread at 20" intervals on the ramp....loading one of my rotates in the rain this past March I slipped trying to push it up the last bit....the stair grit made it safer.

Isn't it easier to pull up? Than push it up
Good idea on adding the tread btw

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Paul, do you have or have you ever used a Hos Orbot? Love to hear your comparison. Thanks.