Mytee LX Vac Motors | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee LX Vac Motors

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
funny the manual doesn't list this "vac stack filter/screen' in the exploded parts list...or am I missing it??

@Fedri @John LaBarbera

Know where to purchase this and if it is made to be replaced or taken off to be thoroughly cleaned?

Thank you
I know where to purchase that; however, Mytee has discontinued that style, but I got rid of mine as well, and I made it the stack straight by placing it straight up without the ball cage or screen, whatever you want to call it. The newer mytee machines don't have the ball cage anymore; that is why mytee doesn't sell this part anymore, but they might have a couple available in stock. Mine also used to block the suction from time to time. Also, what I had noticed that when I was redoing the stack, the ball cage is a narrow-angle that will reduce airflow in the first place. My stack(s) are straight-up now, sucking directly rather than a narrow-angle, this will give a better airflow. I can take a picture of mine tomorrow and post it here.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I know where to purchase that; however, Mytee has discontinued that style, but I got rid of mine as well, and I made it the stack straight by placing it straight up without the ball cage or screen, whatever you want to call it. The newer mytee machines don't have the ball cage anymore; that is why mytee doesn't sell this part anymore, but they might have a couple available in stock. Mine also used to block the suction from time to time. Also, what I had noticed that when I was redoing the stack, the ball cage is a narrow-angle that will reduce airflow in the first place. My stack(s) are straight-up now, sucking directly rather than a narrow-angle, this will give a better airflow. I can take a picture of mine tomorrow and post it here.
Interesting.

So, basically just remove the ball stack and leave the vertical pic pipe?

Your not concerned with water getting sucked directly in the vacuums god forbid the waste tank fills up??

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I actually will need that for sure
Sorry, just saw your response. Text me later tonight and I"ll shoot you the info. 310-467-7501

Wylsacom

Apr 20, 2021
Real Name
Nick Jones
The psi should remain steady and the flow should increase to above 2gpm.