Mytee LX Vac Motors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Looks like a really sturdy pressure washing skid.
:) Exactly what it is. About 130 bucks free shipping. They have shorter ones if anyone is tired of carrying that otter.

I just have to keep an eye out for a tank. Trying to get at least a 10 or 12 gal on there. If I need some aluminum fab. The guy around the corner from me builds race cars (sprint) and roll cages. He'll give me a hand with fabricating aluminum frame.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
This past winter I built a custom livewell on a 22' Weldcraft and I used this tank. It's very sturdy and a clear 6in round marine deck access hatch fit perfectly on the top.
Screenshot_20180515-102226.png

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
This past winter I built a custom livewell on a 22' Weldcraft and I used this tank. It's very sturdy and a clear 6in round marine deck access hatch fit perfectly on the top.
View attachment 77699
Lol I was looking at that same one last night. I saved that one while I look around. Under 50 bucks I might just make that work. Others I looked at were rv fresh tanks. But I dont know how thick they are.

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
Some want longer others want shorter. We had to our ick one length and went with 50’. We want to keep the cost of the unit down. I hear some don’t sell power cords at all with their machine.
Cord length doesn't matter to me because I'm planning on using this retractable cord reel.

https://www.reelcraft.com/catalog/product_search.aspx?search=L 70100 123 3A&category=cord-power

But the machine needs to operate on two 15 amp circuits. Would Mytee @John LaBarbera explore with Pumptec to come up with a 1/2 hp motor where the amperage can be split into the two power cords? Just like this motor used on the 1500 psi Goliath. The motor is 2hp and just wondering if the same concept can be done on a 1/2 hp.

http://www.steam-brite.com/clean-st...portable-120v-filtration-package-p-88365.html

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
I had given up on the idea of using 2 parallel Aquatec pumps since on their catalog, pressure output if suction fed is only 90psi. If I use 125 ft of hose with that, then that pressure will be too low to provide adequate agitation. I don't want to use my Oreck all the time so I need 400 psi and good flow at the 7.5 flow wand. Hopefully, Mytee can help to solve this problem by trying out a 230v 1/2 hp motor on a Pumptec pump.

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hahaha...I hope @John LaBarbera didn’t delegate this account to one of his clerk. That was a dumb answer.

I want a simple YES or NO. The question is:
Can the Escape be made to run on two 15 amp circuits using 230v, 1/2 hp motor for the water pump?

1st cord will power half the motor and 1 lx vac. 2nd cord will power other half of motor and 2nd lx vac.
You may as well get the 230v machine.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I have given your mixed 115/230v idea some thought. If it were me, the safest way to do that is exactly how your house is wired with a small sub panel breaker box mounted in the van. Anything less would be kinda sketchy IMO.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
Only does on cord. Better to use a generator or a clothes dry outlet.
Ok, I get it. Either it will not work or you are not interested in serving the customers who want an electric machine that looks like a truckmount, will operate like a truckmount and only need two 115v, 15 amp circuits. I will have to wait for someone who does. It might not happen but who knows as technology evolves.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Ok, I get it. Either it will not work or you are not interested in serving the customers who want an electric machine that looks like a truckmount, will operate like a truckmount and only need two 115v, 15 amp circuits. I will have to wait for someone who does. It might not happen but who knows as technology evolves.
We don’t have what you are asking for. It would be a hybrid system for sure. Perhaps you can have a local shop modify it for you. They may not want the liability and I can understand that. What you are asking for, if I understand your question is a 115 volt system with a 230 volt pump motor pulling amps and voltage from both cords? What do you do if you don’t have two circuits to draw from? The pump won’t work. When we build a machine we do bills of material and drawings. It would make one machine very expensive. You might be able to do your own conversion and experiment with your idea.