Mytee ETM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Any real world users have any real world views of the mytee ETM. How has it been working for you? Not really looking for opinions from non users, I trying to see what actual owners think about their machine being used daily. I’m about to bust a move on better equipment and a new machine (with warranty) just seems to make so much more sense to me then having to learn to maintain used equipment. It’s easier to learn maintenance as things need it verses learning to repair used equipment.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
if you could get a TM for the about the same price?????

what would you do????
Haven’t really thought of affording one. $10,000 /$50,000 isn’t happening this year. My current cleaning business was only recently started but profits have been pretty high and clients growing daily. Things are changing rapidly I like the ETM since it’s under $4000 brand new.

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Haven’t really thought of affording one. $10,000 /$50,000 isn’t happening this year. My current cleaning business was only recently started but profits have been pretty high and clients growing daily. Things are changing rapidly I like the ETM since it’s under $4000 brand new.
i may have one close to that price range new....
send me a text if interested.....
and i will send you some pics.....

im in texas

marcus
512/868-9008

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You know the more I ponder I know this is “TMF” but I really still just want ETM feedback or Jaguar 8.4 feedback. When I bust a move on a TM I want to have experience with one first.

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
I currently own the 1200psi Quad 5.7 3-Stage Mytee ETM. I use this as my primary truckmount and have an LTD5 for jobs I cant reach with the ETM. Ask me any questions and i'll try my best to answer

Truckmount_pic.JPG
Truckmount_pic2.JPG

Jul 30, 2018
Real Name
Nathan Leslie
When doing residential carpet, do you move their dryer or stove to plug in the machine? Also, do you add extension cords to the power cords to give you greater reach with the plugs?
Thanks for your help.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
When doing residential carpet, do you move their dryer or stove to plug in the machine? Also, do you add extension cords to the power cords to give you greater reach with the plugs?
Thanks for your help.
I use the dryer adapters when I clean my carpet. Never had to move the washer or the dryer to connect. Works awesome.

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
^^^
exactly what he said. the dryer outlet is always above the dryer within reach so you wont need to move anything. you will need an extra 2x 50ft twist lock power cord and at least 1 Mytee 5007 circuit hunter inverter which is an absolute MUST in my arsenal. I have 2 and I cant do without it

You will run into home with broken dryer outlets, modified dryer outlets and inaccessible dryer outlets usually due to stacked washer/dryer combo and the circuit hunter will save your day in multiple occasion

Jul 30, 2018
Real Name
Nathan Leslie
^^^
exactly what he said. the dryer outlet is always above the dryer within reach so you wont need to move anything. you will need an extra 2x 50ft twist lock power cord and at least 1 Mytee 5007 circuit hunter inverter which is an absolute MUST in my arsenal. I have 2 and I cant do without it

You will run into home with broken dryer outlets, modified dryer outlets and inaccessible dryer outlets usually due to stacked washer/dryer combo and the circuit hunter will save your day in multiple occasion
I am in an area with older homes that have 15 amp circuits. Will the circuit hunter convert two 15 amp circuits in one 30 amp circuit? How does the circuit hunter work?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I currently own the 1200psi Quad 5.7 3-Stage Mytee ETM. I use this as my primary truckmount and have an LTD5 for jobs I cant reach with the ETM. Ask me any questions and i'll try my best to answer

View attachment 79299 View attachment 79300
That’s a sweet setup. I just pop in now and again while on the job. Let me examine those pics and setup later. But really clean nice setup thumbs up.

Grn Steamer

Dec 5, 2014
Real Name
Matt R
ETM, nice idea. I had one. For the money not a bad set up. I had the older 4 vac 220 model. It worked fairly well. But small waste tanks get pumped out constantly so if you have a foamy situation you'll need a lot of defoamer. No heat is fine if you're in a warm climate and have good chems and agitation (I used a trex), hooking up to customers hot water helps too. That said, a cheap used TM from a local supplier makes your work quite a bit easier. The heat helps a lot. Having a large waste tank helps. Constant vac suction over time (read months or years) helps quite a bit. Etm vacs dont last forever, they degrade and you lose suction...usually you don't relaize how much till you buy new vacs.

PS get a big generator 12K kw to run it or alot another half an hour to plug and unplug it at a customers house, sometimes much less.

Grn Steamer

Dec 5, 2014
Real Name
Matt R
eep in mind if you have to hook up a hunter box or two they each have two cords going to two separate circuits. Plus your power cord to the box, plus your vac and solution hose...it's a lot of cord on the floor. It can be done but boy is it a lot of maneuvering. In short, it does work but there is a cost. Your time.