Mytee Escape Lite :)

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
800 psi, working pump out, dual LX motors, new vortex designed tank, sounds like a winner!

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
No chemical metering though.. Easy add on but you'd think they'd put it on permanent

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
3700-3900 is a little steep but at the same time it does look nice..I was gonna say in one of the other threads that I think the breeze is the best portable overall but this is just a slightly better one so I think this is going to be a very successful one...I like the idea a lot better than the original escape...except I think there is one escape with 2x2 motors right? That's gotta be insane with those lx

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m going to buy one and check it out.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Doesn't look like too much to check out..just the breeze with a higher psi pump..couple extra things on the front panel for easier van access... biggest difference is the color lol

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
86 the pumptec for a high temp tolerant hypro 53XX series, add a 120v solenoid operated injector to the auto fill and drop in a 1500w bucket heater in the solution tank and the Mytee lite will be a very worthy high heat portable TM and it wouldn't gain any weight. I'd probably constantly barely leak the auto fill line into the waste tank to keep it hot too, but that's just me.

Reactions: J20770 and JD5150

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
If you want the most out of those two vacuum motors there is some things to consider.

Plumbing is it all 2 inch all the way through including stack? The original Escape has all 2 inch plumbing. All the Mytee line is choked down to 1.5 inch on some parts except the original Escape. Can any of these machines be modified to open them up and let them breath? Maybe.

I am looking at the original Escape but if you buy this Escape Lite let us know if it is choked down. There is no parts list diagram to know for sure on the Breeze.

Big Escape has more to offer for the money imo

Reactions: Jim Davisson

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you want the most out of those two vacuum motors there is some things to consider.

Plumbing is it all 2 inch all the way through including stack? The original Escape has all 2 inch plumbing. All the Mytee line is choked down to 1.5 inch on some parts except the original Escape. Can any of these machines be modified to open them up and let them breath? Maybe.

I am looking at the original Escape but if you buy this Escape Lite let us know if it is choked down. There is no parts list diagram to know for sure on the Breeze.

After my last fiasco I’m in no rush for judgement on anything. Waiting to get real world feedback.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

You're welcome to spend your money toward the larger escape. Lol

One of the reasons I like this machine designs is that it is easy to load and unload with one man.

I'll time in more once I've used it a couple more days but I've noticed no issues with its performance especially in CFM which would be the death benefit to change to 2 inch plumbing.

But the benefit of 1.5 plumbing is the fact that you don't have to deal with breakers blowing which it hasn't done yet!

honestly I'm just really happy to have a machine that I don't have to work on the day I bought it!!!

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States

One of the reasons I like this machine designs is that it is easy to load and unload with one man.

I'll time in more once I've used it a couple more days but I've noticed no issues with its performance especially in CFM which would be the death benefit to change to 2 inch plumbing.

But the benefit of 1.5 plumbing is the fact that you don't have to deal with breakers blowing which it hasn't done yet!

honestly I'm just really happy to have a machine that I don't have to work on the day I bought it!!!
Yeah I would remove the cart and mount it in a van. No plans on taking it out but yeah if I need a more of a mobile machine I would go with the air hog and water hog which I may do because of the space saving design plus it would be easier to work on by just placing one or the other on a bench. 99% of the time I will be using it for tile so really I don't need massive power. I got a TM with a 47 blower for that :)

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States

1.5" helps but
Blowing less breakers comes more from the less amp Draw the Pumptec offers vs the Cat Pump. I believe the Cat also takes up more real estate thus the regulator location. @Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
1.5" helps but
Blowing less breakers comes more from the less amp Draw the Pumptec offers vs the Cat Pump. I believe the Cat also takes up more real estate thus the regulator location. @Fedri
Yes that is what I found and thank God I got rid of that cat pump had enough of tripping breakers lol. It might be different experience with others though. The cat pump tripped breakers at customer's place, at my house and I gave up on it. It is not the same case with the pump tech pump.

Reactions: Jimsteam

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yes that is what I found and thank God I got rid of that cat pump had enough of tripping breakers lol. It might be different experience with others though. The cat pump tripped breakers at customer's place, at my house and I gave up on it. It is not the same case with the pump tech pump.
We did a very large today from 2 in the afternoon to midnight no issues!!! Worked as it should. Didn't blow any breakers. Pump-out work flawlessly it was a great day!!!