MYTEE ESCAPE IMPORT INTO AUSTRALIA

Mar 31, 2015
Real Name
Noah Zamolo
Hi everyone,

so I'm looking to purchase the Mytee Escape ETM and not to sure wether I should buy it here locally or import it from overseas. After looking over reviews and doing some research it seems that Mytee are a good company providing good customer service and warranty to their clients, so I'm not concerned about dealing with them overseas (if needed).

Has anyone from Australia ever imported it in... if so, what were the cost, process involved?

Any Mytee Escape owners reviews, tips would be much appreciated!

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
I love my escape. Very reliable ETM. it fell off a box truck and survived. I'm in the process of buy the instrumental and side panel.

Please don't listen to those previous threads of people that don't even own this Escape arguing on how to power this thing. its was made simple to used.

And where ever you buy this from. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM STEAMBRITE. They will backorder your purchase for 30days and if you cancel, your payment will be store credit. Work with mytee directly. shipping would cost, this thing weights at least 200lbs and good luck.
DSCN8466.JPG

Mar 31, 2015
Real Name
Noah Zamolo
I love my escape. Very reliable ETM. it fell off a box truck and survived. I'm in the process of buy the instrumental and side panel.

Please don't listen to those previous threads of people that don't even own this Escape arguing on how to power this thing. its was made simple to used.

And where ever you buy this from. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM STEAMBRITE. They will backorder your purchase for 30days and if you cancel, your payment will be store credit. Work with mytee directly. shipping would cost, this thing weights at least 200lbs and good luck.
View attachment 56106
Thanks for the response mate. Im not sure if ill buy overseas, I have no idea what the Australian standards are and what I would need to do with the electrical side of things to make sure its compliant. If you know anything or anyone in regards to this, your advice would be much appreciated. Unfortunately this machine goes for $9,100 AUD here... ridiculous.. but hey if it can make me a shit load of money I'm not complaining to much :)